SENT!

albinomonkey

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL

MAN... REMEMBER THAT BATTLE THING... I DONT WANT TO ANYMORE! FOR OBVIOUS REASONS... ABOUT TEN SECONDS BEING TOO LONG OF A TIME FOR A HANDSTYLE... GET A HANDSTYLE FIRST BEFORE MAKING ANY COMMENT... ASIDE FROM THAT... EASY ON THEM COLORS.. YOUR LETTERS NEED MAD WORK.. I SAY YOU SHOULD STICK TO SIMPLES.. OH YEAH, AND PLEASE

DONT VOTE TO SUCK A DICK AGAIN...

"Y'all" should get Opera. It's a web browser. It's real good. I see everything on 12oz, unless the pics have a limited bandwidth amount and it's used up. Anyways, Sent, work on the letters. Lay off the colors. And do simples, even though you might thnink they are boring or whatver. Practice.

peace!

AMEK

stick to straight letters... stick to simples. ive been writin for about 6 years now and im still learning sumthin everyday. i was bored waiting for a class to start today so i did sumthin real quik... hope this helps

http://www.fotango.com/p/eba00345807f00000060.jpg'>

sorry if it sucks... im no good with simples. it's just suppose to give you an idea tho... laters.

Originally posted by onesecondple

shit sent, stop fuckin puttin the same pic in there, jeziz. work on your letters and dont tell people they suck in battles cuz you aint much better. And dont pull a virs and ask everyone to do your name, other than that, keep tryin

im not gonna pull a virs dont worry, i just wanted to see you do my name , and im not tryin to tell everyone they suck, cuz i know i suck just as well oh well its all good oh yeah dork thanks for tryin to help .

yeah it gets frustrating but yeah graffiti is more of a hobby most of you guys its yoiur lifestyle so i probablly dont practice like hours everyday so ill prolly be improving slowly but who knows? thanks for allt he comments..

I remember when this was just a hobby to me, and if its just a hobby to you, all youre doing is wasting your time. If you not dedicated to it you won't get anywhere, so if youre doing it every once in a while just for fun, its not worth it to waste time on this shit, if youre not in it for the long haul

Originally posted by xTc_Angel

hey...you couldn't possibly be worse than me. i'm barely starting out and i have never done graffitti before.

i've never seen your work but that humble attitude is whats up... dont trash on your own work too much, keep at it and you'll see yourself progress... but it seems to me your mind is right... so big up big up

Originally posted by toaztlove

i've never seen your work but that humble attitude is whats up... dont trash on your own work too much, keep at it and you'll see yourself progress... but it seems to me your mind is right... so big up big up

now i mean this in no diss to her, but she hasent drawn graff before, she is just starting, so there is really nothing to compare, ya know? thats what she means