Do you have a cat?-ficks as well

TEE_rase_war

Is it fat?

What kind, i dont care but you might as well

My thoughts: Most cats are worthless and few pass my test, which is a. a kick, or b. a toss across a room if it is dumb enough to let me pick it up. My kat, Arthur is pretty much a dog, he purrs non-stizzle when you abuse him, and i suppose that is the only way to really get to a cats heart.

Of course your thinking: Fuck Teerase, your a cunt, but i have scars from his abuse, so it's a two way street.

pictures if your running out of things to do on a friday, or in my case saturday.

-tee:eek:

Shittykitty:

http://www.fotango.com/p/eba00391137f00000006.jpg'>

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I had a cat, she was a beamer(type of car she was found under as a palmsized kitten).

recently lost custody due to divorce but spent some time with her.

we taught her to jump over large things such as couches and chairs.

lots of time was spent sparing to. four sets of claws and needle sharp teeth wrapped around your arm when you were just trying to pet her is no joke, but she was quite snuggleriffic to.

i miss my cat:( :( :(

yeah, i was cool with the divorce you know....like fine bitch..leave..ive fought with you for years so leave and i dont care...and then she took the cat and i cried for several hours. in fact that cat was fucking loved, i hope most children these days are as lucky.

I never liked cats until the shit head came along. I will prolly continue my dislike when the fat-fuck is gone, until then fartyarty is good enough.

I figure i will be getting a bulldog when i get back in the country. i like the fact that they hate being walked, I could see that being very helpfull.

teeper

Originally posted by old*824

i like cats cause they do their own thing.

but like i said, i just like animals. hurting cats is stupid. what, you cant get laid so you gotta pick on somthing barely bigger than your foot.

losers.

yehs, they do their own thing, i think thats why some people hate on them so much, they dont respond when you want them to half the time there just licking themselves.

whatevs. im suprised there aren't more cat lovers present right now.

i like cats cause they do their own thing.

but like i said, i just like animals. hurting cats is stupid. what, you cant get laid so you gotta pick on somthing barely bigger than your foot.

losers.

thank you, fuck all ya'll cat abusers out there, hurting any animal is stupid for that matter, go pick on something your own size, ey tough guy, bet it makes you feel like a big man, abusing that small defensless creature, doesn't it, :mad:

this cat i know Leo. he likes to shower with you. as in he will actually hop in the shower with you if get the chance. you know? like if you leave the door open while letting the shower warm up, blam, you get back in the batchroom and this cat is allready in the shower.

i used to work construction and on those sub zero days when your working in ice, snow, rain and random bullshitness, i would hop in the tub to feel a bit better. . . anywho, one day the cat hops on the ledge and just stared at the water for a while. I was contemplating letting him do this, i said fuck it. . . I wanted to see if cats really hated water as much as people say. I pushed him in and I have never seen a cat move so fast. the bastard flew in the air so fast. good times.

i miss my cat now. damn you tee rase.

im living with two cats currently. one is a siamese mix that a drug dealer gave me a long time ago. shes such a bitch, she attacked the dog. and then we got this orange tabby twice her size who is the sweetest kitty cat ever. anyway, its hillarious cause the little siamese, indica, totally howls at him everytime he gets close and hes just trynna give her a hug. totally funny.

my homey just got divorced to, he gets weekend visits with his cat.

i miss my cat now. damn you tee rase.

im living with two cats currently. one is a siamese mix that a drug dealer gave me a long time ago. shes such a bitch, she attacked the dog. and then we got this orange tabby twice her size who is the sweetest kitty cat ever. anyway, its hillarious cause the little siamese, indica, totally howls at him everytime he gets close and hes just trynna give her a hug. totally funny.

my homey just got divorced to, he gets weekend visits with his cat.

i guess the saying "cut the kids in half" kinda applys.

Im praying i never get divorced man ... shitty deal when the women you love no longer loves you, or vice versa. i guess there is just alot of people who cant work through stuff, my parents being an example.

cats.

Archived