WEAPONS OF MASS DESTRUCTION

RUSK2

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

God, shoot me in the face. I have a 2 foot tall stack of graffiti books, excuse me for not noticing that the has the 2 books that everyone has. Besides, 60% of the shit in spraycan art sucks anyway. Most of the trains in subway art are pretty weak by today's standards.

Originally posted by Nekro

God, shoot me in the face. I have a 2 foot tall stack of graffiti books, excuse me for not noticing that the has the 2 books that everyone has. Besides, 60% of the shit in spraycan art sucks anyway. Most of the trains in subway art are pretty weak by today's standards.

WOW you're damn cool. a 2 foot tall stack of graf books, i only wish i could own that many books on graf.

on top of that you are cool enough to talk shit on books that were being made when you were in diapers. man this is one hard graffin' kat right here.

fuck man i better shut up ... before i slip up and give homie a chane to rag on me about something.

god, graffiti writers are as insecure as D.J.'s for christs sake.

God forbid you compliment someone on something. The anonymity the internet grants opens the floodgates on a vast lake of trash talk. That's why i don't ever post my images on these boards because some little piece of shit with nothing constructive to say will inevitably come out of the woodwork with some uninspired little bit of verbal diarrhea.

Fuck you.

wow i feel like a hypocrite now. i agree with lens ... yet rather than being cool headed and expressing my views i came off like a little bitch. oh well.

i was pissed Nekro was talking shit on spray can art. i guess that book holds a place in my heart since it was my intro to piecing from the old school NY, and i got defensive. subway art is better, but i dont think Nekro has any room to say shit about quality of the art in either of those booksin such a negative fashion. everyone is entitled to their opinion.

end now.

Spraycan art and subway art are fine books for their time. I probably shouldn't have come out the gate with the hate like that, when I get some batteries i'll take a picture of my inside shit (books, markers, blackbooks, stupid shit like that) and when it stops snowing i'll take one of my paint stash.

Just Kill Yourself

what is that your first stash of cans, damn your some hardcore thug. Tell you what when post a flick of yourself walkn out of home depot with a cart overflowing with can you didn't pay for, then you might be thug. Or a flick of the trunk of your car full to the top with paint, then you might be thug. So quit wastn our time with something unimportant. Peace.

Originally posted by igor

I see. Me little fuckwit was too retarded.

Well, if it makes you feel better, here's my cellar:

http://mitglied.lycos.de/igorbsc/pix/73.jpg'>

DAMN RIGHT, thow it in his face. Me i'd just take a picture of home depot of wal-mart, or michels. Cause paint is too damn expensive to buy for my poor ass. Its call you get to know them gain their trust, and then you rob those mother fuckers blind.