Messenger Bags

dr. frink one

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by boxcarwilly:

pac all the frikkin way.

tho i am getting my hands on a fuckin ortlieb ahhhhhh the stuck up back pack look.

going with the euro-trash look eh jober? hahaha. naw, those bags are real nice but i can't fully get down with the look yet.

• 2 years later...
Guest WebsterUno

*believe*

i was watching some show last night,

fuckin a, man purses are supposed to catch on.

a man purse...fuck that

I love my Chrome messenger bag...especially the car buckle part of it. hidden storage is a bonus.

I also have a timbuk2, but don't like it nearly as much.

one of my friends is getting a pac.

I didn't realize it made me look cool...shit. I just like that I can get over a case of beer in mine.

for someone that doesnt ride, i dont suggest reload, zo, chrome, and pack. its useless if you arent a messenger. in which these bags are made for easier use for the messenger.

for someone who wants to use a messenger bag for school, i suggest a timbuk2 bag.

all of these bags are half my size.

i like my backpack and my bike basket.

the bike basket rules, so i don't have something on my back helping make it all sweaty.

i used to have a side stachel thing but it made me unbalanced and i'm not very stable as it is so i went back to the backpack with cushy shoulder straps. plus i didn't like all the weight on one shoulder, granted it wasn't a hi-tech certified messenger bag, maybe that was the issue..?

Originally posted by Swiffer Jet

man, hello kitty needs to sit down. pochacco is what the fuck's up.

please son,

you know that TarePanda is the new hotness.

http://www.rmlicensing.com/ENG/Sanx/San-X/pin%20art/TarePanda%20art.gif'>

oh... I have a messanger bag (kind of...)

it's made by LowePro (the camera bag people)

so it's not that big, but it's super heavy duty tough stuff.

uh not so good for a lot of books but theres allways the crypto messenger bag you could order from a couple different graff zines etc... get the black one and rip off the reflective strip (why graff zines would sell a messenger bag with a reflective strip doesnt make sense to me but its easy to get off).

i know this threasd is old as shit, and i donlt think frink posts anymore, but regardless:

timbuk2's are great for books and shit... they also work damn fine for riding as far as i'm concerned..

my ZO bag was the single most comprtable bag i have ever owned, both for riding (once i sewed a cross strap on it) and for school shit... however they are hard as shit to get (which is another reason i am going to kill the person that stole mine)

reloads are not nearly as nice as people would have you belive... they get points in my book for being tough as nails, but in my experience they combined all the things i hated about timbuk2, and the one thing i hated about ZO all into one bag...

chrome: looks fancy, ain't worht the money... the buckle is nice for when you wanna get the shit off your back, but the ponly time i've ever really used it is when i'm settling into the bar for the rest of the night... from what i can tell, chrome is all about bein flashy...

pac bags are fucking awesome... absolutely fuckin awesome, but only worth it if yer carrying heavy loads a lot... the suspension in the main strap is sweet, and all the extra straps keep shit tied down for sure... but only owrth it if yer spending a lot of time on your bike, and with a heavy load...

Originally posted by Devilush

for someone that doesnt ride, i dont suggest reload, zo, chrome, and pack. its useless if you arent a messenger.

I agree to a certain point. I've never been a messenger and I've rocked a messenger bag for almost fifteen years. They're just good bags that happen to be great for everyday use. Especially on the bike.

Personally, I have three bags. An Ortlieb backpack, and REload messenger bag and a REload backpack. The messenger bag I don't use as much anymore because I've broken my collarbone so many times that the weight of a bag and it's contents starts to hurt after about twenty minutes. So I switched to the backpack style. Way better. Personal opinion though.

And "my" post from earlier... like 2001 or something, is not me. That's someone who was using my account. I would never ever rock a Timbuk2 bag. Ever.

Originally posted by CILONE/SK

You little hot topic dork:lol: :lol: Can I hang out in the mall with you? Please???????

(I feel like fucking with people today)

lol, no. i specifically mentioned and pointed out the NINTENDO section. i find it quite amusing myself walkin by the darkside of the mall and seein all these lil 'hot topic dorks'.

and if u must kno, my style is more 'skater-ish'.

point of the story is: u cant fuck with nintendo.

Archived