is it fate

itsallafarce

first off i wanna say happy thanksgiving to all you 12oz heads....hope you all got fat i know i did.....anyways the weirdest thing has happend to me.....about a week ago this girl called me and she was going on about how she thought her wallet got stolen at the club but it was returned....so then i was like i dont know this girl so i asked who she was trying to reach....and who she was trying to reach wasnt me....but she said she liked my attitude and to save her number....so i did....now i wasnt gonna call her cause i didnt want to come off weird....but tonight im a lil drunk so and i was doin rounds through my phone to wish all the buds a happy thanksgiving and i decided to call her....turns out she knows my assistant manager....and she wants me to call her again....i was just thinking how weird it was that we were connected in that way....wich led me to think that fate played a role in all this.....not nessarally means that were gonna end up getting married and spawning tons of kids.....just that in some way we were supposed to be aquainted....im sure that this sounds super retarded but whatever i just felt that it was a little to weird not to share with you all....has this happened to any of you????

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

tell her to meet you some where, name an exact location.. so you can go 15 mins early, watch her arrive.. if shes decent looking go say hello, if she looks like a horse kicked her.. tell her you had a upset stomach and couldn't make it

Originally posted by non-hetero

I THINK YOU'RE A LITTLE DRUNK

I think this man speaks the truth.

But, regarding your post, I think most situations where you meet someone can be analyzed in much the same situation and your's. Say, if I hadn't gone to that bar, I wouldn't have met her ... so, yes, I assume that a lot of people, myself included, have met a girl in a fate-like way.

But I don't believe in fate, anyway.

Originally posted by krie

tell her to meet you some where, name an exact location.. so you can go 15 mins early, watch her arrive.. if shes decent looking go say hello, if she looks like a horse kicked her.. tell her you had a upset stomach and couldn't make it

hahahahhahahahahahaha...i woulda said meet her as a friend but if u did it this way it would be more funny....

Archived