this place is dead today, so i'm doing the weekend predictions early dammit!!

Abracadabra

ok, it's friday. wha g'wan for the weekend rudebwoyz?

tonight: my boy just got back from interstate, so i'm going to buy him a few cold ones and converse about what he got up to.

tomorrow: it's going to be hot as shit, so i'm going to get a slab (case of beer) and sit in the park getting shitfaced. at night i'm going to wander around the city letting off fireworks and yelling at strangers.

sunday: it's going to be warm, but rainy (or so says the weatherman) so i'll have to decide what i'm going to do when i roll out of bed. i think i might be going xmas shopping with my brother and his girlfriend. not sure yet

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

<span style='color:deeppink'>

tomorrow (friday) one of my boys came home for the holiday weekend, so chill with him my girl and one of her friends, drink and see what happens from there...

Saturday driving an hour to go to a museum for my art history class, come home get drunk

Sunday go watch "Bad Santa," do homework... </span>

damn americans living in the past... :lol:

well tonight i got a mates 18th, so hes supplying the beer and the venue at his place.. should be good, im really sick at the moment, but free beer, who could pass that up!

tomorrow i got a track day (some guys racing motorbikes on a race way near by) so im gonna go out and watch that have a few beers

tomorrow night: no idea ?

Sunday: theres a Big on Bikes show at a venue i might go check out if not, lapping it up at the beach most likely

Friday.....going to the bar

Saturday....going to the bar

Sunday...going to the bar

Monday...going to the bar

Tuesday...going to the bar

Wednesday...going to the bar

Thursday...night off.

(repeat)

Originally posted by 455

Friday.....going to the bar

Saturday....going to the bar

Sunday...going to the bar

Monday...going to the bar

Tuesday...going to the bar

Wednesday...going to the bar

Thursday...night off.

(repeat)

Where do I apply to get this job ?

Not a DAMN thing planned for the weekend.. roommate/friend went home til sunday so here I am by myself.. without weed. $4 to my name... a pack of cigarettes... a bunch of paint... and I've covevered damn near everything in my area.

I might have to jump some turnstiles this weekend... and go wait around dimly lit intersections to meet someone to go paint with.

mmmmmmmmmm

well tonight friday.. going to pub and get drunk and hopefully get a paint in somewher.

sat.pub crawl and get shit faced once again and hope to make it home and more than likely go visit a $2 peep show ..muwawawa

sunday.wake up and feel sorry for my self and probly yak (got to love hangovers)late arvo most likly go banshee riding.:loopy2:

Originally posted by ctrl+alt+del

what day you living in holmes?

its still thursday here.

what are you, australian?

pay attention, thtoopid. he started the post by saying "ok its friday," indicating you should pretend today is friday for it to make sense since hes doing the weekend predictions early.

weekend predictions.. friday- drunked

saturday-kick it with prospect

sunday-homework by the shitload

I remeber when the TGIF thread was my thing :o

Friday - House Warming Party with girls

Saturday - Maybe go see Roger Sanchez with another girl.

Sunday - Go to this lounge with the in-house dj (girl number 3)

ive had a little routine going steady for a couple weeks now and it goes as follows

get off school go to my homies house get a fat bag rip a few bongs....drink a few brews..call up some dimes and spit a little game..then we hit up some parties bust a chill meet up with some more heads...go to a bar to keep the buzz goin....go back to the crib with the cutie and proceed to get my mack on

Archived