HO'S

ODS-1

I LOVE IT THAT MOTHERFUCKERS ARE TOO LAZY TO ROCK A REAL WHOLECAR BUT DO 20 LITTLE HO WHOLECARS...

YOU LAZY MOTHERFUCKERS!!!! I SEE YOU!!

• 2 weeks later...
This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Yup, I have one, Walthers makes the modern enclosed autoracks, sell for about $19 as a kit, Athearn just released the new Gunderson Automax for SUV service, they sell for about $45, ready to run. Accurail makes autoracks too, but they are the early models that are open, no slotted aluminum for protecting the cargo, they sell for about $15. Check the Walthers website for flix...

ho scales

try outlining the piece you do with a dip pen...you know le the kind you dip in speed ball ink..you have an air brush those always come in handy..i hate drawing on model trains..i did one for my boy and fucking fucked it up..i fixed it but i wish i had one of those dip pens...it takes long but comes out waaaaay cleaner!! dip pens..you knoe like a crow quill pen!! whatever.....

I just painted my railbox and another car, which I painted blue like the CSX cars.

I whethered one side of the railbox over an little piece, which faded it.

It looks so fucking realistic.

And I stamped one of my e2e's. Don't you just hate getting stamped?

Archived