• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
theKEENone

ONE LINERS

Originally posted by Kes_One_HTFD

thats not a one liner, or atleast it doesnt look like one

it most deff looks like a one liner, and you are stupid, this needa not be a nother one liner thread, and if you post shit, have shit to post up

Originally posted by onesecondple

it most deff looks like a one liner, and you are stupid, this needa not be a nother one liner thread, and if you post shit, have shit to post up

its definitly not a one liner. at the base of the k one line stops. theres at least 2 or 3 different lines.

im stupid.....sure..whatever, that isnt a one liner, y dont yuo outline it in one line over the lines and prove me wrong.

oh god, sorry that there are two lines. christ. if you have a problem with it being two lines then suck my nuts.

hahaa, yuor funny, yuor boy over there made the comment abuot it being a one liner and he was kinda strong behind it, so i replied, no need to get brave. shuolda not posted it in a thread that said "one liners". aight, so be easy.

Originally posted by Kes_One_HTFD

hahaa, yuor funny, yuor boy over there made the comment abuot it being a one liner and he was kinda strong behind it, so i replied, no need to get brave. shuolda not posted it in a thread that said "one liners". aight, so be easy.

"aight g"

"be easy"

it most deff looks like a one liner, and you are stupid

Just a word of advice, if you're going to say something like this, make sure you can back it up :o

Two lines or not, I thing it looks dope as hell. Nice work.....

I like Swif's too, fuck the "haterz"....

Originally posted by Dr. Dazzle

Just a word of advice, if you're going to say something like this, make sure you can back it up :o

T

ok, sorry

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this