Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
theKEENone

ONE LINERS

Recommended Posts

Originally posted by Kes_One_HTFD

thats not a one liner, or atleast it doesnt look like one

 

it most deff looks like a one liner, and you are stupid, this needa not be a nother one liner thread, and if you post shit, have shit to post up

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by onesecondple

it most deff looks like a one liner, and you are stupid, this needa not be a nother one liner thread, and if you post shit, have shit to post up

 

its definitly not a one liner. at the base of the k one line stops. theres at least 2 or 3 different lines.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by onesecondple

it most deff looks like a one liner, and you are stupid, this needa not be a nother one liner thread, and if you post shit, have shit to post up

 

im stupid.....sure..whatever, that isnt a one liner, y dont yuo outline it in one line over the lines and prove me wrong.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

oh god, sorry that there are two lines. christ. if you have a problem with it being two lines then suck my nuts.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

hahaa, yuor funny, yuor boy over there made the comment abuot it being a one liner and he was kinda strong behind it, so i replied, no need to get brave. shuolda not posted it in a thread that said "one liners". aight, so be easy.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by Kes_One_HTFD

hahaa, yuor funny, yuor boy over there made the comment abuot it being a one liner and he was kinda strong behind it, so i replied, no need to get brave. shuolda not posted it in a thread that said "one liners". aight, so be easy.

 

"aight g"

 

"be easy"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by onesecondple

it most deff looks like a one liner, and you are stupid

 

Just a word of advice, if you're going to say something like this, make sure you can back it up :o

 

Two lines or not, I thing it looks dope as hell. Nice work.....

 

I like Swif's too, fuck the "haterz"....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by Dr. Dazzle

Just a word of advice, if you're going to say something like this, make sure you can back it up :o

 

T

 

ok, sorry

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×