HAPPY THANKS GIVING 12OZ!!

old*824

My thanksgiving dinner was a bag of chips, some french onion dip a double gulp of mt. dew, and some cigarettes. All by myself for the holiddays. :o I think im gonna go get drunk. For some reason my right ear has been popping for the past 2 minutes straight. Whats up with that?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

no shit, i was at work and was cleaning a bathroom that i just painted that is bigger than my freinds apartment....so i made it a point to walk to the other side of the house for every peice of trash i threw away..

but shit....i painted 4 bathrooms, three regular and one bigger than a studio apartment in 15 hours....im like damn...thats a fucking deal that millionares dont deserve i shoulda made at least 4 hun on it.

oh well.

damn, yuck... fuck bein alone for the holidays. go chill with some friends...

or if need be, go grab a turkey sandwich from subway or something. Or

drop by my place, I'd be glad to give ya grub.

But you live thousands of miles away. haha.

Originally posted by S@T@N

damn, yuck... fuck bein alone for the holidays. go chill with some friends...

or if need be, go grab a turkey sandwich from subway or something. Or

drop by my place, I'd be glad to give ya grub.

But you live thousands of miles away. haha.

Haha. It's all good. The way my parents went outta town was kinda funny. I just woke up and went downstairs and saw them getting in the car.

Yuck: Hey where are you guys going?

mom: oh.... we are going up to dc til saturday.

yuck: oh. Sooo...when were you gonna tell me anything?

dad: Actually we'll probably be gone til sunday.

yuck:uh-huh.

a few minutes of uncomfortable silence.

mom: see ya later.

skeerrrrrrrrtttttttttt.

but really though it doesnt really matter. I havent celebrated any holidays in the past 3 years or so. I think im gonna be alone for x-mas too. It's gonna be another one of those years where I buy something for myself, wrap it and put a note on it that says To matt from matt love matt. Then i act all suprised and shit when i open it.

But thanks for the offer on free grub. If i lived close to you i would already be on your doorstep

:)

Originally posted by mr.yuck

My thanksgiving dinner was a bag of chips, some french onion dip a double gulp of mt. dew, and some cigarettes. All by myself for the holiddays. :o I think im gonna go get drunk. For some reason my right ear has been popping for the past 2 minutes straight. Whats up with that?

Wow... almost exactly what I did... cept I did walk around catching hands at about 8:30 cause there was next to no one outside.

Archived