HAPPY THANKS GIVING 12OZ!!

old*824

I hope you all have a wonderfull day with your family and freinds. And remember!! DRUNKEN DRIVING IS A FELONY THAT KILLS PEOPLE, so just pass out on the floor or someshit.

First and foremost, I would like to dedicate this day to those who are responsible for it, the Native People of this beautifull land. They are the reason the first thanksgiving was held. Thank you for helping my realitives survive when many perished and let me offer my sincere apologys for what has happened to your land and your people.

I would like to give thanks that the alchoholic realitive I had on the Mayflower that was fleeing prosecution was rescued when he jumped off drunk as fuck, or so the legend goes. I would like to give thanks to GOD for all the blessings and help I have had this year for my family and freinds and I would like to ask GOD to watch over all the innocents on both sides of all the injustice in the world today. And please, tip some out for all our men and women serving in every hostile situation that cant be with their familys today.

PEACE!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by old*824

I would like to give thanks to GOD for all the blessings and help I have had this year for my family and freinds and I would like to ask GOD to watch over all the innocents on both sides of all the injustice in the world today.

PEACE!

shouldnt you be tipping out liquor for your dead homies EVERYDAY(i mean theres that many)....and all your niggas that died due to gang related deaths.

i have a few dead homies.

first my Uncle who i believe was a heroin addict and dissapeared since 82

second, my freind from junior high that was beat up and robbed and then shoved into a moving train.

and third, my freind from highschool who was shot in the head in Los Angeles.

look dude, im not fronting...i have been around gangsters for years. be glad i work an honest day instead of doing somthing stupid or making a regular habit of hurting people. thats not me, i have seen what that produces and im gangster enough to be a skilled tradesman that wants to maybe raise a family.

and if thats not g enough for you, i almost went to prison twice and was on probabtion for seven years.

nope the only Crip i knew was from Oakland and Absent Minded Criminals. He went back to prison for stealing cars, selling drugs and firebombing a kids parents house. and last i heard, hes dead. sorry homey, ill tip the forty for you next time.

almost forgot, my mentor was SURX3 and when he got out of youth prison in 92 for shooting up someones house we met and started writing together. but he gave up writing shortly after that for interveinous drug use.

ln closing, the g's i kick it with these days will box you if you ask for a ciggerette the wrong way.

anyway....happy thanksgiving america, lets bring our troops home!!

Originally posted by old*824

ln closing, the g's i kick it with these days will box you if you ask for a ciggerette the wrong way.

so in other words they dont really care how you ask for a cigarette, they just want to look tough. i always wonder how much gang activity would take place if it wasnt for image.

and posting on channel zero isnt really a gangster thing to do

your right, posting on channel zero isnt gangster but i dont fucking care,

and no, if you ask respectfully for a cig youll get one. i spent the better part of the summer with gangsters..drinking beer and fighting gets old dude.

and by the way, go fuck your self find some one who is gangster, pop this shit to them and see how long you remain unharmed.

the number one thing coming up around gangsters and not corny moronic fucks like yourself taught me is the real value of respect. im just self destructive and push limits on the internet instead of claiming a set hardcore and fighting alot. but if you ever want to kick it, we can box at my homeys house while a bunch of parolee's watch.

go fuck your stomach you fat bastard,

sincerely....

eat a fucking dick and shut up.

this is gold.

dude,

Its funny i was just messing around, making fun of you and you totally took it seriously and gave me stories about your past, ha! you even gave me dates, sorry to say i think your full of shit and live out a fantasy world on the chanzy..

look i can do it too

Man, way back in 1979 me and my homie did several years time together for an armed robbery and agrevated assault, as well as 11 counts of grevious bodily harm and grand theft auto. i also got shot by the bloods for dropping the crips sign in their hood, if i had been two steps back i would have been fine, but you know how it is.

^^ See how stupid i sounded? why? because if it was true i wouldnt be bragging about it and waving the information around like a trophey.

fbastard/ i wasnt even born in 1979

you were the kid at school who really really wanted to be down with the cool kids but they didnt really like you.

your one of those guys that if you know someone who is even mildy respected you will in directly brag to people about how tight you guys are.Then when you ask that guy "hey do you know old*824" their like "ha! that faggot" go look at my analysis thread, i'm pretty accurate.

which is why i would sock you in your jaw if you popped this shit in person. see you think im joking but im not.

peep this of my original crew

me,

dark

libl

alki

sic

morn

and dvine..

oh, qwerk to.

75 percent have done time and are felons, me on writing the rest on drug charges, gun charges and murder charges...one went to college and got a degree and we all make money legitimatley and our homey SicOne the youngest of the bunch is a incredibly successfull web designer, in fact hes head of the design dept for one of the biggest design firms in los angeles.

so i mean at this point, ill get stupid and ignorant and wish i could kick the living shit out of you in person cause it sounds fun and i drank a whole lot of coffee.

and thats just my small crew...i have known and written with a lot of other people way harder than me....

so once again....go fuck yourself and get out my thread...i was trying to turn over a new leaf today.

and yeah....i made the mistake of name dropping...give a fuck though, it was a mistake that could of been a lot worse. and in fact it probably cost me a freindship.

but really...you make me think violent thoughts and respect your generation less..

old english.born in 78 you little fucker.

born in 78? i would feel like a bit of an idiot if someone born right at the end of 82 was shaking their head at me.

maybe you should get a crips tatoo on your forearm, and on cold days you could pretend your arm is itchy so you would have to roll up your sleeves thus exposing the tattoo. this would get the message accross far more clearly.

f.bstrd/ ok i'm done

i'm thankfull that i hate holidays

i'm thankfull that i hate football

i'm thankfull that i hate my "friends"

i'm thankfull that i hate my family

i'm thankfull that i hate my house

i'm thankfull that i hate my life

i'm thankfull that i hate what i am doing right now

and

i'm thankfull that you hate me for this response!

word, i just got home from work with a 24 pack of hamms golden draft for 8.99.

and finally fat bastard, i respect gangsters and would rather roll with homies and g's than little fuckheads my little sisters age...and you dont know my life so the only way youd be shaking your head if you met was to get me to stop punching it. bitch, motherfucker....why the fuck would i get a crip tat on my arm when i kick it mostly with south siders and piru's round these parts and the occasional norteno and dont claim any set really but my old school crew Societys Sickest Kids from San Diego.

my arm is getting tatted with the Virgin Mary.

damn coffee makes me irritable..

oh and by the way...since you wanna pull me on my credentials i kick it with a bunch of Trad Skins that are actually way more down to scrap than my Southsider and Norte homies. These are all white and Phillipino kids that will beat the living shit out of you for a round at the bar.

but anyway......

im hungry!!!!!!

happy thanksgiving 12oz.

eh you lose....this my favorite response so far.

Originally posted by the_gooch

i'm thankfull that i hate holidays

i'm thankfull that i hate football

i'm thankfull that i hate my "friends"

i'm thankfull that i hate my family

i'm thankfull that i hate my house

i'm thankfull that i hate my life

i'm thankfull that i hate what i am doing right now

and

i'm thankfull that you hate me for this response!