oh gosh i have a piercing in my pants

toyeattoywar

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i've never had any piercing shit set off metal detectors...

i imagine it would just be a hassle more than anything else... last time i was on a plane i watched this old, old lady spend 45 minutes trying to explain to the fucking goober working the checkpoint deal that the reason her foot kept setting off the metal detector was that she had pins in there keeping the bones together...

i probably would end up having guns drawn on me while i tried to pull my cock out of my pants...

i hate airports...

Originally posted by toyeattoywar

just out of curiosity would they set metal detectors off in airports?

"Adjustments can be made to the metal detector to determine how sensitive it is based on the level of security needed. If necessary, a metal detector could be set to detect a very small amount of metal.

The problem with setting metal detectors to be over-sensitive is that it causes too many false alarms. Security areas would be completely congested with people setting off the alarms with keys, jewelry, pens, etc. It would make the job of actually finding dangerous objects nearly impossible. Therefore, metal detector sensitivity is usually not set that high."

one of these days i'll get my frenum done, just for the fuck of it.

but not today.

today i'll watch my family eat turkey, while ii eat mashpotatoes and rolls, because no one ever fucking thinks to make something for me that i can eat....cause i've only been a vegetarian for fucking 7 years now, i can totally see how they could forget.

seeks/angrier by the minute

Originally posted by toyeattoywar

and do you really notice the difference?

did any of the guys answer this?

just curious, ya know...

my best friend has her hood pierced, and has her clit pierced 4 times... freaky chick

She says it's definately nicer during sex, but I can't get past the feeling of it seeming mutilated... Don't get me wrong, I've had my share of piercings, but never the genitals... it just seems so rugged or something...

all that comes to mind is ouch and the time my homey gave himself a prince albert and it got infected and he could barley walk.

i prefer to stick my dick in things. allthough, i did see a video at this poetry slam of a guy nailing a nail through his dick and then squirting blood all over the lens after he pulled it out.

ouch.

your right it seems none of the males answered whether or not they could actually feel an enhancment, i was most curious about males too. ive definately heard confesiionals from girls about how great they are in their own anatomy but 4 is a bit excessive i would think.

sorry about thanksgiving seeks, at least you werent sitting at your house alone with 2 cigarettes no stores and a closet full of ramen...

Archived