Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
old*824

Who else got to work tomorrow?

so it must allready be thursday down under i take....

its a national holiday in the us....i could be out partying like a motherfucking party monster that partys and gets fucked up and partys...

but im with a old englishy and 12oz.

social life like crazy huh.

1pm to 11pm i always have to work on the holidays if im lucky maybe ill get some leftovers but not likely......:mad:

Originally posted by old*824

so it must allready be thursday down under i take....

it'll be finished in around 6 hours

fuck that.. i have to wake up at 4am tommorrow to catch a flight to california. i'll be back on monday... peace.

p.s. look at the status thing directly to the left of this line... damn ain't it nifty :crazy:

i have a job interview tomorrow, so two hours of some so-called work.

I hope i get the job tho, thats the important part, then come the friday night drinking excuses.

teempire

no work, my bakery is closed so no deliveries, but we're having this big potluck dinner on sunday, so the warehouse has to be all decorated and painted by then - i've been contemplating hiring a day laborer...

i have been contemplating a career as a delivery driver. however, i think i will stick with the trade im in and just try to stop drinking a hundred and 80 a week before the season picks back up.

i have been contemplating a career as a delivery driver. however, i think i will stick with the trade im in and just try to stop drinking a hundred and 80 a week before the season picks back up.

Or you could become a errand runner for the mafia...way more in your field i'd say.

making an honest wage for an honest hour for me is cool

you know, how you gonna talk shit on $45,000 a year ima be making in two years when im making $24,000 a year right now. and besides that, this is the skilled trades industry. you get me in a office im worth at least thirty six sayen the last offer letter i got from a multinational corp.

im working tomorrow! fucking great...i chose to work tomorrow because noone home to celebrate this thanksgiving shit anwyays *im asian, yes*

Guest ctrl+alt+del

i work tomorrow. dont mind gettng payed a bit extra though. shoulddnt be too tough.

Its 2:44 now and I just got home from work, after helping some old indian ladies change the wheel on there station wagon. I have to go back in for 11:00

woo hoo

and all for 7.25 an hour

by the way the kill bill soundtrack rules ass

making an honest wage for an honest hour for me is cool

you know, how you gonna talk shit on $45,000 a year ima be making in two years when im making $24,000 a year right now. and besides that, this is the skilled trades industry. you get me in a office im worth at least thirty six sayen the last offer letter i got from a multinational corp.

play grand theft auto 3, it will allow you to fill that void you have in your now.

i work tonight at 11pm-7am. but i got off early last night but i cant sleep so im screwed for work tonight

Originally posted by fatbastard

play grand theft auto 3, it will allow you to fill that void you have in your now.

i have no void. infact im gratefull to make $12 an hour. if i had a void like that video games wouldnt fill it, but mugging fatbastards sure would.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this