Backpacking Australia-pictures-

TEE_rase_war

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

This is my bike, got it in Melbourne.

http://www.fotango.com/p/eba00391137f00000002.jpg'>

-to answer mr abc.

I flew into Sydney on the 2nd of October, I stayed in Sydney for about as long as I could stand. . . the place is pretty expensive and reminded me of Vancouver quite a bit. I then flew to Melbourne and stayed in St. Kilda for about 2 weeks. I really enjoyed my time, but it rained pretty often and i decided i wanted some sun.

I then took a bus up to Byron Bay, i stayed there for about a month and now I am back in Sydney. At the moment I am looking for work at a Tattoo studio, and I've got a job lined up for a Longshoremans job.

for fucks sakes...fotango is not a good sidekick for a slow 56k modem.

more flicks comming

Originally posted by TEE_rase_war

-to answer mr abc.

I then flew to Melbourne and stayed in St. Kilda for about 2 weeks. I really enjoyed my time, but it rained pretty often and i decided i wanted some sun.

keep in mind the drought only really broke this year, hence the rain. and summer is coming, the weather is fining up down here, so you may want to check it out again properly

Originally posted by Mr. ABC

keep in mind the drought only really broke this year, hence the rain. and summer is coming, the weather is fining up down here, so you may want to check it out again properly

the graf there was off the hook, so i figure i may have to come down to paint some trains! where about do you live there...email me if you like.

Originally posted by Rectum

dont you like sydney ? you should probably have someone to show you around if not i could understand not liking it

I do like Sydney, but man, once you've seen one city, you've seen them all. This is my third time here, and this time it's for work only. . . so I have seen parts i like, and it is like home too.

Oh yeah, this place can get pricey too. . . like paying 20 for one gram??? thats not cool

HA. hope i answered your question

Mr. ABC and Mr. Jones

email me at this address...and then I will send you my more current one.

Me

cheers, and beers.

Um, I am living in a burb called Lane Cove, but I really like the northern beaches, and anything with sand. The city is nice; expensive, but i get over that. and basically anywhere where i can chill, skate, and when i have the headfones on with the sun out.

Originally posted by TEE_rase_war

Mr. ABC and Mr. Jones

email me at this address...and then I will send you my more current one.

Me

cheers, and beers.

Um, I am living in a burb called Lane Cove, but I really like the northern beaches, and anything with sand. The city is nice; expensive, but i get over that. and basically anywhere where i can chill, skate, and when i have the headfones on with the sun out.

oops, didn't see that. i just clicked the email button under your post, hopefully that gets there. let me know if it doesn't