Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
atrocks

so yeah i was just wondering...

how do you referr to your penis/vagina when speaking to certain people during regular conversation?....around the fellahs i usually say cock or dick..or some other harsh word and then when im talking to females i kinda prefer to use softer words like junk, rig, or wingding or soemthing to that effect....mostly i was wondering what the how the females referr to them selves...i have a few homegirls that call it a taco or a snatch but ive only heard the drunk sluts use the real harsh ones.....so what s the deal....just wondering....thought ild ask....carry on...

Guest 455

If I haven't got the chance to hit the skins for awhile....when I shoot the gift of gab to a female I usually tell 'em my "equipment" is rusty..and that they could break it back in to get the gears turning again....

<span style='color:deeppink'>my ex used to call it

"her little friend" and we

called her pussy

"his little house"

I miss her... </span>:(

"I was just wondering.....well, actually I'm always wondering...and wandering, wandering while I'm wondering, pondering why I'm wandering wanting a wedding ring and a rooty toot ring ding sugar sling thing, wandering, meandering, zig zagging, diverging, forking, detouring through my wondering mind thing, preceding my teetering tottering loitering by the clamoring, clattering, ear shattering phone booth, talking, gossiping, prattling and tattling on a discoursing debating palavering sauntering blundering of a mattering literary scattering, foddering my inane wondering of wandering, reflecting, deliberating, cogitating, studying, cerebrating the dating of mental entertaining, and now I'm explaining the raving driveling of a brain that's sniveling maddening, jetting, squirting, spouting, splashing, rushing, gushing, sluicing, juicing, rambling delirium..........ummmmmmmmm forget it."

(by anonymous, http://www.pendulum.org)

here's to wondering...

junk? rig? wingding??? are you a weirdo?

if you're around the ladies, why not just say 'penis'? hell, it probably cracks them up anyway :crazy:

penis. pussy. vagina. sometimes i say yeah "so and so has a damn cave"...(when she's a slut).... oh and..THE CACK.

Guest imported_Tesseract

I've thought about this myself, my conclusion is that its a matter of how you say it. I've mostly noticed it with girls, when they are cool about reffering to their pussy around people they just call it pussy and it aint a big deal, when they feel sneaky about it and come up with synonyms like 'snatch', or 'taco' or stupid shit like that they carry the word with a naughty shame that makes the whole thing more blatant and harsh...sometimes intriguing depending on the success of the metaphore and the quality of the product...

I call my dick, dick or penis..ussually dick, no girl ever looked at me funny while saying it while i've witnesses events full of critisizing girl gigles towards guys that reffered to it like "um..you know..my johnson"..so yeah, keep it simple

Originally posted by ~KRYLON2~

purpleheadedyogurtslinger.......word

You would not use that when talking to anyone...Fuckin gross..:lol:

mine's a cock... occasionally it's my junk... the only time it's a penis is if i'm talking to a doctor about it...

and as far as i care, girls have cunts and nothing else...

hahah lady killa!

oneeyedblueveinedcustardchucker!

kabab lotus-badge pink-taco shlong clam.........

:lol: :yum: :lol:

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this