Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
parcheesey

rollers

i need advice for a roller with an outline and forcefield on a freight.

first, whats the best freight to do them on.

what kind of paint to use?

and techniques for getting straight horizontal outlines.

any help would be appreciated.

it would make sense to do it on a flat car, right ? use oil based paint. getting a straight outline should be easy, just dip the roller in the paint and then move it across the surface the way you want. oh yeah, clean up the drips on the rocks and shit when you get done.

yeah, but the part on the horizontal outlines... when ur standing on the ground with the extension reach the top doing a horizontal line, its impossible to have all of the roller touching the freight if u get what im saying. anyone have techniques or something for that, i was thinking about bending the end of the roller.

and about thw paint, i was planning on using a quart of painters touch berry pink, but its acrylic latex, and says can clean up with soap and water.. should i not use this?

if youre putting that much thought, and questions into this, you may as well, say fuck it, and scrap the idea?@##$*()_)_+):dazed:

Guest schick1
Originally posted by johndoe

yeah, but the part on the horizontal outlines... when ur standing on the ground with the extension reach the top doing a horizontal line, its impossible to have all of the roller touching the freight if u get what im saying. anyone have techniques or something for that, i was thinking about bending the end of the roller.

and about thw paint, i was planning on using a quart of painters touch berry pink, but its acrylic latex, and says can clean up with soap and water.. should i not use this?

:lol: a quart!!!!!

yeah, i was going to use it for the forcefield..... i dont exactly need to waste my money on a gallon of it for a forcefield, now do i.

i dont exactly need to waste my money on a gallon of it for a forcefield, now do i.

:lol: money!!!!!

about the horizontal outline, i didn't rightly understand what you meant the first time. i think there are rollers that you can adjust to go parallel with the pole, or you could nigger rig a roller to go on the end of the pole with duct tape or something.

go do some freight sized rollers on walls to get in shape and learn roller control.

cause personally, i can do some very precise work with a roller, but ima painter.

Guest BOSTONIAN

I HAVE ADVICE...DO IT. ITS NOT EASY TO DO A ROLLER ON A FR8 BUT LIKE SOMEONE SAID. ONE YOU GET THE HANG OF IT AND YOU HAVE A COOL SPOT AND TAKE YOUR TIME. YOU SHOULD BE GOOD TO GO...

yeah, i was going to use it for the forcefield..... i dont exactly need to waste my money on a gallon of it for a forcefield, now do i.

right. because the five dollars it costs for a gallon of OOPS paint would be severely detrimental to your finances.

you can't use the paint from hardware stores because it will come off when it rains. you have to use special spraytaggers "krink" give me 5 dollars and i'll tell you how to make this in$ane bomberz juice.

Originally posted by iloveboxcars

And now you have learned that asking anything on 12oz that relates to graffiti is a complete waste of time.

:lol:

Guest PHYNE

try rollin a autorack...it took me and my boy 2 days to finish it......so go big or fuckin go home.......;)

Originally posted by PHYNE

try rollin a autorack...it took me and my boy 2 days to finish it......so go big or fuckin go home.......;)

What the fuck? it took you and your boys 2 days to finish 1 autorack? Are you guys the construction workers of graffiti?

rollers are tha shit.....the bigger the better...hangovers....

and plus if you do em right, they look ill.

Originally posted by iloveboxcars

What the fuck? it took you and your boys 2 days to finish 1 autorack? Are you guys the construction workers of graffiti?

...one guy must have done the work while the others supervised...

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this