Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
angelofdeath

POST YOUR CANS REVISITED.

I don't have a can collection. I buy what I need when I need it. (yes buy, i'm no longer under 18 and losing my job because of stealing paint isn't something I want to do).

I don't know, I always feel the need to take all of the paint I have out with me.. I wouldn't be able to make a decision if I had mountains of paint.

i never have more than about 10 cans in my "collection" (i don't think it's something people should collect, it's something they should use). i can't have paint and not use it. it doesn't compute with my brain-o

Originally posted by iloveboxcars

It would be nice to rob your house though, i'll give you that.

:huh?:

haha never been to big lots...

the ways to get around paying for it is always fun and creative at the other place.

and paint gets used believe me, and constantly replenished. i just got tired of needing paint when i was going out and having to make a stop, not find the right colors, not be able to rack it or what not. so i keep a little on hand.:D

Originally posted by Mr. ABC

i never have more than about 10 cans in my "collection" (i don't think it's something people should collect, it's something they should use). i can't have paint and not use it. it doesn't compute with my brain-o

Originally posted by angelofdeath

so i keep a little on hand.:D

yeah good thing you only got a little on hand. seriously i wouldnt know wtf to use with all that paint, take me like 3 hours to choose the brand let alone the colors

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this