Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
why write?

sometimes i wonder

not bad at all...actually i like it a lot...good choice on the colors too the only thing is is that somethin on the 3d looks kinda messed up i cant tell what but theres somethin about it that looks wrong but i dont know

im kinda feelin it .... maybe pick different colors?... waht did you color with btw? keep working on that style it will improve in no time...... keep up the good work

lata

Not too shab at all dude....those brown stripey things are throwin me, looks like some disney african wildabeast or something...but pimp shit, post some more

HONESTY!! IT SUX SOMETIMES..

SOMETIMES I WONDER WHY YOU WRITE TOO! I MEAN CLEARLY THESE CATS WERE TRYING TO BE NICE.. IM AN ASSHOLE SOMETIMES.. BUT U PROBABLY JUST STARTED AND I REMEMBER BEING TOY LIKE THAT TOO! SO YEAH ... THAT PIECE SUX!! ITS WACK! THATS WHAT I THINK AND THATS WHAT MOST THAT SEE IT WILL THINK.. WHAT THIS MEANS NOW IS THAT YOU LIKE ME AND EVERYONE ELSE WHO IS MEDIOCRATLEY ALRIGHT IN THIS GAME HAVE TO PRACTICE. PRACTICE, PRACTICE!!! REMEMBER PRACTICE MAKES PERFECT!! BUT THEN AGAIN IF "NOBODY'S PERFECT" WHY PRACTICE???:confused:

yeah i found my self oddly attracted to that blonde....kidtwist im feeling your first sketch ... you have some dope handstyles .... Exactly how long have you been writing.. it doesnt seem like a short while, well atleast in that firstpic... and do you paint?

keep up the work.. keep practicing...

peace

just keep practicing, dont keep posting your stuff and getting people to tell you what is wrong with it, because the style you will end up with wont be your own.

do your own thing, if you like it thats all that matters in the end... peace

WORD..

Originally posted by albinomonkey

yeah i found my self oddly attracted to that blonde....kidtwist im feeling your first sketch ... you have some dope handstyles .... Exactly how long have you been writing.. it doesnt seem like a short while, well atleast in that firstpic... and do you paint?

keep up the work.. keep practicing...

peace

THE TOP OF HER HEAD DID SEEM A LITTLE FAMILIAR!:gaga:

I've only been writing...id say...for around 3 months....on and off, and never have any time... as for painting, i usually just fuck around with krinks and meanstreaks, havnt really had a chance to paint yet:mad:...soon tho, and ill post it....

and thats a good point wiseguy, never thought of that...:D

why is everyone telling these kids thier shit is good. it all fukin blows. but like hecz said all it takes is mad practice. you guys are on the right track. keep doin what your doin and please keep sketchin before you start painting

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this