Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Weapon X

Chilling With Dead People

Inspired by ethreadz’s thread bout kicking it with celebs.

If you had, say, a choice of four dead people to chill and play poker with, who would they be?

Right now, I’m thinking Roger Neilson, Richard Nixon, Sam Keniston (sp), and Greg Moore.

Oh yeah, I forgot I might need a musician – especially considering the company I’d be keeping. Um…I guess I could just say Bob Marley. Oh, is Brigitte Bardot dead yet?

Why would you want to hang out with Richard Nixon? He was a paranoid, close-minded, power hungry asshole. Not exactly redeeming qualities.

My poker game: Ben Franklin, William Kuntsler .. and two others that I'll think of later.

Originally posted by Poop Man Bob

Why would you want to hang out with Richard Nixon? He was a paranoid, close-minded, power hungry asshole. Not exactly redeeming qualities.

My poker game: Ben Franklin, William Kuntsler .. and two others that I'll think of later.

Ben Franklin,…nice.

I chose Nixon because Sam Keniston and myself is there. I think it would be a balance, as he would want out. And because of Sam Keniston’s vulgar personality, I have 2 class acts, Roger and Greg, with me.

Guest sneak

-karl marx

-lenin

-stalin

-kruschev (dunno if he's dead)

id let em know how well capitalism is doing and what exactly happened to communism...

drinking with Hemmingway

diving with Jaques Cousteau

tail chasing with Tely Savalis

jam with Stevie Ray Vaughn

making drinks with Rev. Elijah Craig

Kurt Cobain

Bradley of Sublime

jim morrison

janice Joplin

but thats only if i wanted to be dead by sunrise from massive drug and alcohol intake

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this