i haven't listened to earth crisis since i was 17

Guest HESHIANDET

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by HESHIANDET

oh fuck, overcast were fierce [/quote

:lol: "fierce"......I have'nt heard anyone say that for awhile....hahaha....right on.

anal cunt fucking funny shit. They recently played a reunion show, i missed it i was upset i didnt get to see them. But the singer seth and the singer from this boston band that broke up called proclamation have something going on called "You're Fired" should be good.

And one king down, bloodlust revenge is a fucking awesome album. Ethreadz you got some good taste in music.

i saw bloodline and earth crisis during their all out war tour. they had so much energy it was ridiculous. their politics were fanatical, and they even went as far as to talk about people`s shoes. but the original line up was amazing. the guitarist made it work.

oh, fuck. CTYC? one of my other favorites. the only band I ever danced for every song in their set, and made them play extra. I dunno what the fuck happened with "Declination of Independence", I mean, I liked it, it sounded like All Out War, but it was like 2 different bands. Well, 3 if you count what they sounded like with original singer "This goes out to rich wirstein, You're on borrowed time motherfucker..."

Drowning room? oh man. I could keep blabbing all night. All these bands were bubbles. modern mosh metal shit sucks. I'd rather put a scarf on and nod my head to city of caterpillar.

I was listening to earthmover the other day. "this is no vegan warrior fantasy....". that band used to be hot as fuck.

their song "a committment to murder" is the toughest song ever.. that band rules, hands down.

every time i see walls of jericho i yell earthmover songs. they don't like that too much.

Guest HESHIANDET

pedro hammers is on fastbreaks dick.........

and yo,

why the fuck do people still get stuopid hardcore nicknames. like first name and then whatever band your in or soemthign like that. so dumb. that shit annoys me still

Originally posted by HESHIANDET

pedro hammers is on fastbreaks dick.........

and yo,

why the fuck do people still get stuopid hardcore nicknames. like first name and then whatever band your in or soemthign like that. so dumb. that shit annoys me still

the only good thing about fastbreak was how much $$$$$ I got from euro's for their 7"s.

i saw some homeboy online who named himself "joshxfashion", dude was off the flamometer.

Archived