Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
MUSTard

Handstyles

1 hour ago, Giant said:

IMG_0819.JPG

Start by just writing it. Normally. And cursive.  And look in to calligraphy.  But hand styles are all about flow. Try think of the like you do a piece. Break them down into shape. I used to draw different shapes i.e. triangle, squares, rectangles and such and fnd different ways to get my lettets to fit in them. Also play with 2 letters or three letters of your name? Just a thought homie you are on the right track.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
On 3/14/2020 at 11:43 PM, EkONE23 said:

Start by just writing it. Normally. And cursive.  And look in to calligraphy.  But hand styles are all about flow. Try think of the like you do a piece. Break them down into shape. I used to draw different shapes i.e. triangle, squares, rectangles and such and fnd different ways to get my lettets to fit in them. Also play with 2 letters or three letters of your name? Just a thought homie you are on the right track.

Yer iv played wit calligraphy a bit more old English script and copperplate tried using the copperplate flow as a fast hand as below

IMG_0825.JPG

D is a bit low but like the feel and look of this. But need to get letter size right with speed

IMG_0832.JPG

• Like 2

Moving fast in not thw goal. And style is. Learn control before you worry about speed homie. And those look good. I like the black witht the halo. Maybe make the O as big as the P. It would give it more of a graff feel. My original thought was this. Please excuse the napkin. 

15847326527428214223711056607317.jpg

• Like 2

Agree with the above feedback. I do like the P but I think it needs some love. Nothing really changed, just some work on how it's written. But the idea of making the O bigger on the end really helps. 

• Like 1

@Giant- Dude... don’t give up on that P. I like it. I had some fun with it just now and it makes me wish wrote Poker.

26DD8CF7-1184-49B8-95D1-62DE98EE3FD8.jpeg

• Like 5
  • Props 1

@Giantlive to see how much your style has evolved in the short time I've been here. Keep going strong bro. 

Had a little free time at work today. 

20200322_025757.jpg

• Like 1

You almost got it @Giant just do it like 1000 times and you'll perfect it . All about repetition, then one day poof you got it

• Like 1
  • Truth 2

I agree with what is said above. I did t have it till I had it. And that just came one day out of nowhere.

• Like 1

Iv been doing just hands for like 2 weeks now haha really should mix it up but so badly want to improve my handstyle

IMG_0875.JPG

IMG_0882.JPG

You got it man. After doing it like 1000 times youll get it down. To this day I still do 100's a week man. Always scrap paper and mail with a pen so I can fit more on the paper. Keep it up man

• Like 1

as is the B-O set up on "elbo"

been struggling with that for about 18 years on my name...

• Like 1