Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
MUSTard

Handstyles

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

lmao ...really i smoked the whole page get off my dick...u are terrible at graff and dont run with no real crews u computer dick rider....and the dudes tages u said were dope look like chicken scratch foh !!!

223361_10151251448527700_2031506904_n.jpgthis is with a shakey ass mouse no marker...seriously im a realest...post one tag fucking with this ill give it to you....in my opinion ya trash..in my opinion ill fuck with the best in the game with tags....simple tho post your shit and prove me wrong.....no? if ya shit is tight ill give it to you...

yeh yeh love the hate :)...i dont see no fresh work tho?? post please..ill be the first to say if someone got a fresh tag!!

the unfortunate thing here is that you're not trolling, you really are just a hot headed little shit with an ego that doesn't match your skills.

getting defensive and "loving the hate" when everyone says you suck just means that you as "an artist" (used very generally) are incapable of taking criticism and growing. stubbornness is not a prevalent trait among successful people (definitely some exceptions, but i assure you, its not you).

you're the equivalent to fat girls with muffin tops hanging out the sides of their shirt saying "i'm sexy and i know it, fuck the haters."

stay shitty, brah.

foh u suck ...lol point blank period....if not battle me...i talk shit and back it up never turned down a battle in this bitch ...now suck on my nuts and let me know how they taste....afterwards let ya fat out of shape mom fondle my balls.....suck freee shit.....tropicana lines....the assasins all day they write about our raids in the paper!! lol

the unfortunate thing here is that you're not trolling, you really are just a hot headed little shit with an ego that doesn't match your skills.

getting defensive and "loving the hate" when everyone says you suck just means that you as "an artist" (used very generally) are incapable of taking criticism and growing. stubbornness is not a prevalent trait among successful people (definitely some exceptions, but i assure you, its not you).

Agreed. I actually like a lot of Pesk's stuff but his letter structure/coloring style/handstyles are far from above reproach. I mean I like the guy's work and even I can see where people are coming from with their critiques, how he interprets it all as hate and shit-talking is beyond me. Obviously some people are just talking shit at this point because he's made a fool of himself on this forum for years now, but that's his own fault. I wonder if he acts like this in real life? I imagine not. Either way, Pesk, post more flicks + less text.

foh u suck ...lol point blank period....if not battle me...i talk shit and back it up never turned down a battle in this bitch ...now suck on my nuts and let me know how they taste....afterwards let ya fat out of shape mom fondle my balls.....suck freee shit.....tropicana lines....the assasins all day they write about our raids in the paper!! lol

are you asking another man, me, for a blowjob? the fuck kind of shit talk is that.

and

omg

you made the paper dog? ALL CITY TRUE KING.

and not for nothing dude said he thinks y shit is wack..that aint critics...thats talking slick and the only way to get away with that with me is online..im a man of respect...pont blank period....i honestly from my heart can give a fuck if anybody like my shit i do......and for the tenth time post up...show me what u got sucker..no? cause right now u are looking like a fool...all talk no posts

its all love u guys are like my fan clubbb ..i always get mega attention...thanks...lol ..again trynna break down tagging styles...but u got no fresh styles yaself ... ....simple post post post stop talking and giving advice....post and show us all how fresh ya style is? foh

i wish i would have saved that picture you accidently posted of yourself a few months ago you faggot.

your puerto rican peewee herman looking ass posing next to your ugly wife with that fucking parrot on her shoulder.

i would gladly get banned for putting you on blast, you herb.

lol my homie thats a flick from waikiki a spot your broke ass will never go ...if ya on my dick that bad i have a facebook plenty of pics of me on there... didnt post that pic some herb riding my dick like yaself......sayword regardless of ya petty attempts...to piss me off only makes a fool out of u.....i post u talk....