Handstyles

MUSTard

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
my advice.if your not from philly,dont write phillies.and if you are from philly,then go find someone there who knows what they are doing and ask him to teach you...

what shitty advice that is, you're trying to tell me that just because I'm not from philly it means I'm not allowed to have a philly handy?? LOL you lose

theres a reason they are called phillies.because they are from philly and thats where they should stay.i dont want to go to a podunk little town in wisconsin an see some fool half assing wickeds because he doesnt have a scene of his own so he has to borrow from other cities graff scenes.so yes im saying you shouldnt do phillies.will you listen? probably not. whatever tho. do what you want but your gonna look whack doing it.

theres a reason they are called phillies.because they are from philly and thats where they should stay.i dont want to go to a podunk little town in wisconsin an see some fool half assing wickeds because he doesnt have a scene of his own so he has to borrow from other cities graff scenes.so yes im saying you shouldnt do phillies.will you listen? probably not. whatever tho. do what you want but your gonna look whack doing it.

I'm actually from NY, and I'm in brooklyn like everyday.

doing phillies is wack? nah, not at all.

reaching full credential = mastering styles

just because the philly style originated in philly doesn't mean it has to stay there. it doesn't as a matter of fact lol shits everywhere ny

....this all coming from the dude that writes on his mirror with starch :rolleyes: get out of my face du

I'm actually from NY, and I'm in brooklyn like everyday.

doing phillies is wack? nah, not at all.

reaching full credential = mastering styles

just because the philly style originated in philly doesn't mean it has to stay there. it doesn't as a matter of fact lol shits everywhere ny

....this all coming from the dude that writes on his mirror with starch :rolleyes: get out of my face du

i still stand by my stance.and as far as the starch its in the teens outside i'll be damned if i go outside.

really just keep practicing.i dont know what else to say. i suck at giving advice.but i will say that on the bottom one you should space out the letters a bit.they look a bit bunched in.you dont want you letters to be too close but you dont want them to be too far spaced apart either. also with the E on the bottom one.the nose is too pointed i would make it rounder to match the s better.lose the huge circle on the I as well.i would go with a regular upper case i.and (still on the bottom tag) i would redo the bottom of the z so that it doesnt have that point. make it more like this Z.ill show you what i mean in a sec..

i was wondering if anybody had any old haldstyles that they retired that they wanna pass on, i would of course add my own style to it and change it up, i just need something to start with. any help would be appreciated, the names "awol"

so you wanna make your own style? just write your letters with little squiggly lines and add a whole bunch of arrows. then you'll have the dopest handstyles in school, playa!