Handstyles

MUSTard

I guess you cant read them so that means thats not your thing, thats understandable. Honestly its just a Philly thing and it takes years to actually learn how to do a good one. But to say we all copy kadism is complete BS there are plenty of writers that have their own style. Dont talk shit if you dont know what you're saying.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest Plaid Fill-ins

^not trying to talk shit, i think its just a regional thing for me... probly if i had seen more i would dig them more, and your right about the being able to read em thing.. if i could read most of em id probly like most of em haha..do your thing Philly

and busflows are hot too. that's an exclusively west coast thing. i never even been to the west coast and i know that. people who think busflows or philly style looks sloppy (in general) either blow dick at graff or don't know shit about handstyles. i swear, it's like the graff scene is developing a conservative movement on 12oz...

• Like 1

Guest Plaid Fill-ins

just sayin that every city has got it's own type of handstyles for the most part, there's originality all over the place..not as much as there used to be, but still..