Handstyles

MUSTard

theres a reason they are called phillies.because they are from philly and thats where they should stay.i dont want to go to a podunk little town in wisconsin an see some fool half assing wickeds because he doesnt have a scene of his own so he has to borrow from other cities graff scenes.so yes im saying you shouldnt do phillies.will you listen?

AMEN to that,

:rolleyes: biters..

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
what's the point in doing your tag in MS Paint. first off it looks like shit, and second it proves you can get up with a mouse...

are u talking to me bc i didnt a guy did that showing an example of how i could change part of my tag so dont even come at me like that all disrespectul bitch

theres a reason they are called phillies.because they are from philly and thats where they should stay.i dont want to go to a podunk little town in wisconsin an see some fool half assing wickeds because he doesnt have a scene of his own so he has to borrow from other cities graff scenes.so yes im saying you shouldnt do phillies.will you listen? probably not. whatever tho. do what you want but your gonna look whack doing it.

How you think Ket and Skuf and all the other east coast writers feel having their fucking throwies jocked by every motherfucker who has internet access :lol:

but you make a valid point...the freshest, realest philly's are from and should stay in philly(like cheese steaks! mmmmm!)...

before asking why writers that aren't from philadelphia are doing "phillies" or specifically, trying to do wickets; ask yourself why are you doing pieces and throwups - cus isnt that a new york thing?

if you're trying your hand at wickets its better you know the history behind the style and all the names of the players that made it what it is today, else, honestly, you'd just be faking it. there are certain elements or nuances that these people contributed to make the handstyle what it is today. understanding those nuances of style as well as your own transitions to your overall capability of rocking a wicket.