YO DEVILUSH....

LivinDigital

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

sweet screen name. fits you perfectly homie.

i know you called me yesterday....but i was ummmmm. busy? lets say?

i'm going to my parents for thanksgiving arent you going to your girls or something? i'll holler nonetheless....we'll chill this weekend or something.

<3xoxo

Originally posted by LivinDigital

yo dlush.... give me a call on my cell, we got sooooooooooooooooooooooooo much alcohol crown royal, jack daniels, absolut vanilla, alize', and more... get some cocaine and painkillers and lets rock and rolll. have a happy thankgsiving.

Damn, i'd be up in arms if some dude called up my chick, invited her over to his house and started going down a grocery list of intoxicants.

why would dlush's fiance' be up in arms? me and her fiance' are good buddies and will get outta our minds and shank you all in the face while you jerk eachother off while listening to anticon and wishing you were me.

by the way, yes crown royal is a good call, so is the fuckin trunk full of grey goose, jack, and electronics and designer shit that you all wish you could afford.

livin digital.....how can i give you my information....hm. i know you have my cell phone number because you've called it

before. and when you do call he and i are having sex....basically. so that is why i dont answer it. i do have your cell phone.

i dont drink anymore hun. on thanksgiving we hosted a cocktail party and lets just say everyone got wasted. he and i passed out

in two different places. i passed out on the floor of our living room witha blanket on me and he passed out in the room half

ass on the bed. when i woke up it was all over, i puked till 3 the next afternoon. so therefore, i will not be drinking anymore.

except on christmas because we are hosting another cocktail party for his bday. and we havent done coke in about three weeks now.

its okay guys....no need to get all hecktic on this. my hubby and livin digital are good friends, as equal as living digital and

i are friends. and so is old e. well if we hung out more, i'm sure you and the hubby would be good friends too. but he liked you

when we met up with you. and lens, please give me a call if you are ever in the city, i'm down to hang out.

Archived