Stupid TATTOO's

metallix

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I was gonna mention the coke but, there was that old punk rock song... I think it was the Faction... 'Let's Go Get Cokes'

so, Coke is acceptable in the punk rock world...

Even the Clash acknowledge Coke's pervasiveness in the song 'Straight to Hell' with the line "Let me tell you 'bout your blood, bamboo kid... it ain't coca-cola, it's rice..."

but the coaster call is pure hilarity!

i thin k the first 2are pretty dope... the one of pamela was done deano cooke i'm guessing... done solidly... and i especially like the way the gun and hand seem to really jump out from the rest...

second i just think looks dope... maybe it's a bad idea for a tattoo but the end result is awesome...

the third one: that broad has even more tattoos on her face now... and i'm not sure if they're there in the picture, but she's got implants in her forhead too...

the last one... that thing is gonna look like trash in a few months...

http://www.bmezine.com/news/people/A10101/frances/horns.jpg'>

that's just gross looking. it's all fine and dandy to look like a total freak now but what happens when you get older? What happens if one day you get over looking like a freak and want to live a normal life? No can do with horns and diarrhea colored tattoos crawling all over your forehead. You couldn;t even get a job working a drive-thru decked out like that.

I like girls with piercings and tattoos....don't get me wrong. but shit like that is just obscene.

i agree with vinyl junkie except for one minor thing, that one you say is going to look like shit in a few months, actually it looks like shit now. haha. and those 9/11 tattoos are fucking horrible. that one on the bottom i really hope that came from somebody's kitchen and not a shop, because it's shitty even for a kitchen tattoo.

ps check out www.badtattoos.com

Archived