I CANT WAKE UP IN THE MORNING

~KRYLON2~

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Yeah man I'm the same fuckin way..if I goto sleep at 10..or 4 in the morning I still feel the same shittyness all day long..and I can't wake up by alarm or anything it just doesnt wake me up..so my mom tries to wake me up but I'm like in another world she says I get up and curse her off and shit..but I don't remember any of it. She says she woke me up like 10 times but I'll only remember the latest time. And if I'm having a dream forget it I won't wake up for the end of the world..because it seems like someone trying to wake me up is my dream and I don't know whats reality. I'll sleep through everything parades with firetrucks..fucking storms..fireworks..partys..you name it. I can't really suggest anything helpful though because I don't know. Lately whats been seeming to work is I get home around 3pm..goto sleep around 4..wake back up between 8 and 10pm..then stay up until like 2 or 3am and go back to sleep..and it doesn't seem like I'm as tired as I am when I am on a normal schedule.

"Btw can someone loan me some money for dope? "

do you say stuff like that in real life? If so has anyone hit you with that pivot foot right cross yet to sort you out? I practiced that shit for like 3 minutes today. If you want I can lay it on you :)

I'm just teasing br0. Gin is a good break from captain morgans. GT's son. All is well on the Savannah.

Archived