New throwie style,,, feedback please

sKaM...808

hey was just sketching whatever a few days ago on some scratch paper and accidentally came by this,,, i think it would look good if i put a bit more thought into it. dont mind the writing on the side, just scratch paper... feedback please, hope it works

fa76fc4b.jpg.orig.jpg

sorry about the first post i never posted an img on here before

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

find a host.... puit the picture onto it.... then go to properties of the picture and paste that URL into the IMG thing. You can't straight up p[ost piuctures from your harddrive, need to upload em onto a host site, like imagestation.com or fotango.com or somethin... do that, come bakc, then post.

Originally posted by sKaM...808

shut the fuck up anonymity1 and rimshot

lets see u do that shit to someone in real life fucken toys

aaaaand we've got a mean one! real that puppy in and give him a smack on the face. who are you calling toys? fuck you. look at the stupid fucking hand tag... what the christ is that F?.. and fuck your throwup, looks more like diarhea to me. go drink some pink stuff and come back.

• 2 weeks later...