let's face it- it's time to ban tease, AGAIN

Guest TEARZ

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

seriously.

fun.

i mean, the cat hijacks thread to fill whole pages with rants about his right to use whatever language he'd like and how cool he is..

he called me a 'faggot' of all things just yesterday.

in another thread he attacked my chipped tooth.

so people start threads about what a gnat he is.

big deal.

everyone takes shit so fucking seriously around here.

dish it out,

take it.

i don't see anyone crying and begging for a banning.

it's retribution :D

Originally posted by E MARTYR

seriously though, i shouldnt be on everyones mind like this. its just not right. im just one person.

half this board is white, and say the same shit i do, but since they are in clicks or what have you, and nobody says shit to them...

you all know people say different variations of "nigga" and yet nobody says shit or calls anyone else a wigger except me...

and IM NOT EVEN A WIGGER. trust me.

yea i say slang here and there, but im doing it on purpose... its funny, and im not here to be proper.

all im saying is dont be a hypocrite.

you gonna try to get me banned for saying nigger, or nigga when you know i was playing, and others say the shit to from time to time, dont just throw me to the gauntlet... :lol: and not say shit to others...

CALLING ME A WIGGER IS JUST AS OFFENSIVE AS ME SAYING NIGGER.

atleast to me it is, i dont care what the fuck yall think, thats a double standard. i dont like being called it, and yet tons of people call me it. and NONE OF YOU KNOW ME LIKE THAT to be calling me that shit.

so basically... get back to your lives, and quit trying to play me.

HATERPROOF.

HALLELUJAH AMEN MY BROTHA AND MAY GOD BLESS YOU AND AMERICA!

Originally posted by E MARTYR

seriously though, i shouldnt be on everyones mind like this. its just not right. im just one person.

half this board is white, and say the same shit i do, but since they are in clicks or what have you, and nobody says shit to them...

you all know people say different variations of "nigga" and yet nobody says shit or calls anyone else a wigger except me...

and IM NOT EVEN A WIGGER. trust me.

yea i say slang here and there, but im doing it on purpose... its funny, and im not here to be proper.

all im saying is dont be a hypocrite.

you gonna try to get me banned for saying nigger, or nigga when you know i was playing, and others say the shit to from time to time, dont just throw me to the gauntlet... :lol: and not say shit to others...

CALLING ME A WIGGER IS JUST AS OFFENSIVE AS ME SAYING NIGGER.

atleast to me it is, i dont care what the fuck yall think, thats a double standard. i dont like being called it, and yet tons of people call me it. and NONE OF YOU KNOW ME LIKE THAT to be calling me that shit.

so basically... get back to your lives, and quit trying to play me.

HATERPROOF.

what a fucking faggot, you fucking wigger motherfucker, you dont fuck around with the word nigger, and fuck you, i can call you a cracker faced wigger cuz your a punk motherfucker, that simple, your a piece of fucking shit human being, i see you prancing around with a visor turned back and saying "sheeeet", punk motherfucker.

Gangsta.

Originally posted by BROWNer

CRIPESZ.

i'll take that as a vote for banishment. ;)

tease, get off the computer and go "make some powermoves" and get some "fine ass mexican bitches" with all that paper you get from your cliched wiggertronic t-shirt biz. all the "niggas round tha way will be on yo nutz."

;)

seriously dude, just fucking stop with all the "bitch" "nigger" "faggit"

you are such a little kid. people call you on saying fucked up shit and your only excuse is on some 7th grade "other kids do it too" shit. own your own behavior man, you're 21. being a fucking idiot will soon cease to be funny.

actually, just from half ass reading this kids post and having really gifted reading comprehension skills, im pretty sure he's is 22 moved out once while his parents paid his rent and has never had to pay his own bills.

in fact, i know way more about his life than i need to.

i mean, how does this kid communicate in the real world with out smiley faces...i bet he has flashcards.

maybe one day ill actually see the *shake the haters off dance*. i wonder if that works, cause where im from shaking off haters with a dance is easier said than done.

seriously though tease, go read a book.

Archived