let's face it- it's time to ban tease, AGAIN

Guest TEARZ

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

see, i can see how a lot of newer cats think he's ok or funny...

but for those of us that have been around for a few years... it's just pathetic to see that he's still up to the same shit, absolutely no change at all.

Guest imported_Europe

Press E MARTYR "Profile" button.

Press "Add E MARTYR to Your Ignore list"

And the less attetion you give ol' Teaseola the less he'll annoy ya.

Originally posted by Europe

Press E MARTYR "Profile" button.

Press "Add E MARTYR to Your Ignore list"

And the less attetion you give ol' Teaseola the less he'll annoy ya.

I am so fucking suprised that this is the first time you have mentioned this. Everyone is always bitching how they don;t like the guy, and it's this easy. The only reason I don't give a shit is that I'm not on here enough to actually read any of it.

And TEARZ, you have ony been around for an extra year than myself. That's not a whole lot of time difference there buddy...

Guest imported_Europe
Originally posted by ARCEL

or, you could just ban him

Or I could just ban you.

I would miss Tease more.

Seriously, ganging up on other members and crying for their banning is just pathetic.

" what else what else... oh yea, tonight is REAL WORLD SEASON FINALE!!!! THEY GETTING NAKED... word life son."-tease...

maybe we should just tell him that they dont show nudity on american mtv and he'll leave.

but seriously he should at least be advised that while his presence is a staple of 12oz he has nothing to lose by not relying on his sheltered suburban roots and view point and articulating them in ebonics...and not just ebonics but really baddly used cliche ebonics.

so i guess in anylisys finallity i think tease can side step this problem by working on expanding what his 12oz time entails. cause like TEARZ is saying it is played after three years of ignorant wiggeronic detailed descriptions of the tease lifestyle....and while i could ignore him, i think he has more to gain for the rest of his life by learning to interact with people and not relying on cliche ebonic terms to describe his lifestyle which is hardly urban or disadvantaged.

but see...im such a nerd i enjoyed writing this anylization on tease....so now i can just see the smileys and him telling me get off his dick and yadda yadda yaddda...

dont ban him cause hes tease....ban him for his own good and let him back once he can contribute with more substance and a better vocabulary.

or just take what i got to say to heart and sidestep the entire problem and make a habit of posting interesting things with no badly used ebonics that dont include inane details of your life....cause being hyped to see real world fools get naked when you aint seeing nothing is pretty much cheating you out of what life really has to offer.

damn....i didnt have coffee or nothing today..

"i was feinding for a beer so badly that i went under

bleachers at the stadium and ate the dirt"-Homer Simpson.

but at least make him change his screen name.....being an e martyr is hardly somthing to be proud of....

anyway....i obviously am a nerd who cares far to much.

come on man, nobody here is taking this super-seriously... it's for our own 12oz entertainment value. it's part of the natural cycle of 12oz: tease acts like an ignorant fuck (like he's been doing lately), he gets banned, then he grovels to come back, promises to change, gets himself a new screen name, then starts acting up again.

let the axe fall on the turkey's neck.

Originally posted by old*824

[bit is played after three years of ignorant wiggeronic detailed descriptions of the tease lifestyle....and while i could ignore him, i think he has more to gain for the rest of his life by learning to interact with people and not relying on cliche ebonic terms to describe his lifestyle which is hardly urban or disadvantaged.

but at least make him change his screen name.....being an e martyr is hardly somthing to be proud of....[/b]

that's what i'm saying...

that's how we can sell it. just like rummy & them sold the iraq war- we need to do it to liberate the iraqi people. just in this case, we need to do it to liberate tease.

he can come back after 6 months, at which time he submits an essay on "real life" without 12oz and what he learned.

Thats a good point. I mean, this kid posts like a mad man, gets hated on and still spends a lot of his time here asking countless questions on everything and missing out on discovering it for himself. as far as im concerned by not banning him, we are really hurting him by supporting the delusion that its ok to act like this in the real world since he apparently spends more time in 12oz than he does in the real world.

so tease, im really just looking out for your best interest.

Originally posted by old*824

so tease, im really just looking out for your best interest.

that's right, tough love. hope you understand homey. :king:

I would be remarkably suprised if tease could make it through one entire week with out speaking in corned out hip cliches.

Im probably guilty of the same...but im old...and a bitter old hater and actually know how to live on my own.

anyway, my advice for you isnt ignorant tease...listen to what me and Tearz are saying cause it can only stand to benefit you.

instead of spitting corny phrases and what not when you post, take some time to think about what you want to reperesent with what your trying to say and use good grammar. good grammar helps you get fine women and jobs. corny catch phrases while getting your wigger on on the internet does nothing to benefit you and thinking that its an acceptable way to present yourself for the rest of your life can contribute nothing positive.

i really should of gone to college. eh, fuck it...anylizing young wiggers from texas is phsycology class enough for me.

Originally posted by TEARZ

he can come back after 6 months, at which time he submits an essay on "real life" without 12oz and what he learned.

You know, I just might do this same damn thing. Im not here to the extent that the old teaseola is but I could use a break.

This will be my last post for at least a month or two. Farewell 12oz. I will report back at the end of the month or so period and let you all know how my adventures of the real world turned out.

I am serious...in real life. Holler.