The Cop Let me go.....for a price....

Gunm

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Re: Re: The Cop Let me go.....for a price....

Originally posted by 20 SACK

[

Anyone else strike a deal with the blue devil before?

Dont make deals with the police buddy, they aint ur homies [/b]

Who said they were? All I'm saying is if the deal is bearable enough (such as having "asshole" written on my forehead) then go for it. A deal such as "rat out your friends and we'll let you go" is something totally different.

I'll endure mild humiliation as opposed to getting pinched all the way any day of the week.

--- not going to jail for tagging up a sign? wtf?

where do you live? cops down here would love to see a kid bust a pilot out and throw a tag up so they can take em down to the station and try to rat others out.....

LENS you got lucky my man...count your blessings.

Originally posted by wiseguy

i thought that by the name of the thread, i was gonna read about a cop propositioning sex.

I'll admit that, that idea didn't run through my mind at least once. WHen he said big black marker, I thought he was going for a big black..........well you know what I mean

one time i got caught doing a throwup and a cop came up to me and said he could either take me in or i could give him a vigorous handjob....of course i did the latter....hmm..come to think of it..he was kind of dirty for a cop and wasnt wearing a uniform..and i didnt see a badge or a squad car...shit

Guest rob deer
Originally posted by wiseguy

i thought that by the name of the thread, i was gonna read about a cop propositioning sex.

shit I was at half mast already.

anyone see bad leutenant with harvey keitel?

hahahah...thats priceless dude...i would be having trouble keeping a straight face if a cop was writing asshole on my forhead..that made my day...

ive heard of the beat and release strategy where you talk shit to the officer and well...the name pretty much says it all.

on a side note if you do get hemmed see if you can pay the property owner and get it settled out of court and get the charges dropped.

HA! thats classic. what can i say if i was a cop and i could have been beating up some crackheads or pretending to be a john to arrest some prostitute for sucking my cack i would definetly not waste my time with some kid that wrote some little ass tag on a parking sign or whatever. you know he knew you would take choice number b. that cop rules.

Bwah... I got arrested last week for my first time. I was hitting some apts off the busiest road in my town at like 2 and undercover flew up on me at like 60, hopped out and proceeded to run through all my shit before I could even comprehend they were cops. Fucking pedistrians and their windows and telephones.

I tried playing the shook 'this is the first time I've done this and I'll pay to powerspray that off their building' thing and then the 'well, I don't really write that.. see, I'm new to this stuff so I copied it.' but they didn't buy that either. Then they took pictures, loaded me into the car, drove around for a few miles trying to spot my shit, and from there I sat in holding for a day...

Wasn't fun... and fuck the New York legal system... bunch of lifelong vigrins with inferiority complexes wrapped in blue.