Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
SARSdealer

Mental Masturbation: thoughts by sars D.

when you masturbate, you think about hot chicks(or guys, for some of you fags.)

if you were to masturbate while thinking about power tools, and computers, what kind of soda you like.. it wouldnt feel as good, and you probably wouldnt be able to keep the hardon right?

so while you masturbate, you think about girls you are attracted too and would like too fuck, or ex girls, or girls that you have fucked...and it usualy makes it feel better depending on what you think about.

i know when i rub one out thinking bout a past experience of fucking my ex, it does feel somewhat better.

well could this ever work on other things?

like if your over your girlfriends house for the first time..meeting her parents, and her mom cooked, and it taste like complete shit, maybe it would be possible, to make yourself in someway think about eating good food, and there for making the food your eating taste better???

anyone get what im saying??

i dont now..i gets its just one of those stoner thoughts you get, when you arent stoned.

like if i was reading a really shitty thread, and then thought about reading a good one, it would make the experience better...:rolleyes:

yeeeeeeeeeeeeah....i gonna have to ask you to move all of your stuff down to the basement....if you could go ahead and do that for me, thatd be great....yeeeeeah......

Originally posted by Kr430n5_666

to all those people out there with gucci bags

you've got good taste

thanks

Originally posted by SleepAnDream

yeeeeeeeeeeeeah....i gonna have to ask you to move all of your stuff down to the basement....if you could go ahead and do that for me, thatd be great....yeeeeeah......

Can't i finish my tea first?!

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this