Hey Jesus Potato... a faith question for you...

RumPuncher

Dear :jpotato: ,

So I know you must be very busy these days,

but if it's not too much trouble, I've got a few questions.

- What's with those religions that forbid alcohol? Does that offend you? It bothers me.

- How about donations to the church? How can I get something to you without the pederasts taking it?

- If I really want to listen to a church organ play tunes, is it okay to just sit in the back pew on sunday and rock out?

- when you said....

"For the lips of a strange woman drop as an honeycomb, and her mouth is smoother than oil; But her end is bitter as wormwood,

sharp as a two-edged sword. Her feet go down to death; her steps take hold on hell." - Proverbs 5:3-5

What did the bitch do that was so bad?

your faithfull doodlebug,

Kilo

[/amen]

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

hey makros... you might be able to help me on one of those questions.

I know you probably dig some booming organ music played

at full volume under gothic arches. Am I right here?

Well I want to hear some organ music and I think I might have

to get dressed up and sneak into a church to do it.

Is it wrong to go church just so you can hear the tunes?

I'll be in the back row rocking out with my hymm book out.

- when you said....

"For the lips of a strange woman drop as an honeycomb, and her mouth is smoother than oil; But her end is bitter as wormwood,

sharp as a two-edged sword. Her feet go down to death; her steps take hold on hell." - Proverbs 5:3-5

hahahahaha.....TEAM COMEDY!

- when you said....

hahahahaha.....TEAM COMEDY!

He Speaks

http://newcamp.net/hector/images/12oz/potato.jpg'>

1) Religions that forbid alcohol are like strip joints that forbid nudity. Religion and alcohol are so intimately tied that it is absolutely impossible for one to exist without the other. There were written recipes for beer and fermented spirits before there was a single religious word written, for me's sake. If any doubts arise, allow me to explain; here's a sample from the Holy Quran:

The Holy Quran, 5.90: O ye who believe! Intoxicants and gambling, (dedication of) stones, and (divination by) arrows, are an abomination,- of Satan's handwork: eschew such (abomination), that ye may prosper.

It is no surprise that such text would be mistaken to be implying that drinking is a bad thing, even prohibited. But you know, like, fuck that, you know? The Quran just goes on to say that in heaven there won't be bottles of alcohol, but RIVERS of it, so in the end, it's all good. That shit was all written by dudes who where all high on drugs (they were probably vegan and gay too), so don't sweat the details. Just drink, man, Dad made fermentation precisely for drinking. I called wine my "blood" for a reason, and obviously, you should be following my shit.

2) Well, what exactly is it you wanna get to me? Money doesn't mean shit to me, though it does to the pederasts (as well as young penis) who keep asking for it on TV. But if you wanna send a couple of sluts that will put out immediately (dealing with nuns is a hassle), you can send them, along with your name, address and phone number, to:

154 Charleston St.

Apt. #2

Stratocumulus Level, HV 00777

I'll put in a good word to my homie Peter at the gates for you. You can also send expensive jewelry and dope rims.

3) You most definitely can, as long as you rock a mean air guitar while chanting my name 7 times in a row. Actually, that last part is bullshit, you just need the air guitar. But it'd be awesome if you screamed my name a few times. Bonus points: When that part of Mass comes around where you have to hug and kiss people, punch someone in the face. When he/she asks why you did it, say I told you to, which I just did. Print this out for proof.

4) She bit down.

Re: He Speaks

Originally posted by Kilo7-

- when you said....

Originally posted by Jesus Potato

http://newcamp.net/hector/images/12oz/potato.jpg'>

4) She bit down.

:lol:

Dear Jesus Potato,:jpotato::jpotato::jpotato:

since you were brazenly murdered when only trying to save people from their sins, i should be obligated to pour some forty out every time right? cause you know, i been slacken homey, and your like like the Orignal God murdered homey to tip the forty to.

your other faithfull doodlebug,

old english.

Archived