OFFICIAL 12 OZ CHRISTMAS CARD EXCHANGE

Giving Tree

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by sneak

q: does the person who i have, have me?

NO.

i did it round robin.

i took all the regs, or all the normally active people and round robbin'ed them .. so that they could get cards from the person i thought would be most appropriate...

i also tried to stay away from giving people their friends.. which didnt work a few times.

rest assured that if you got a name, i did my ABSOLUTE best to give you someone cool. my biggest thing in this was a person's anonimity.. i had a BIG number of emails regarding the problem with even one person knowing who they were.. so i had to go with the round robin type simply because it was so safe.

so it would go like this

seeking -> cracked ass -> joker -> giving tree -> seeking.

make sence? only add about 30 more names.

the only problem is that if someone doesnt send a card, then they still might receive one.. but that could be the case regardless.. so if your person doesnt send you a card.. email me and i'll get on it *(i kept my list to know who got who)*

again.. it was mostly a safety issue.. so yeah.

AND.. PLEASE DO NOT TRADE INFORMATION. I RECENTLY WAS ASKED BY 2 PEOPLE I KNOW VERY WELL ABOUT THIS, AND I TOLD THEM I ALREADY GAVE THEIR INFO OUT.. THE PROBLEM IS THAT NOW THEY ARE GOING UPSTATE AND DONT WANT TO GET MORE DIRT ON THEIR HANDS WHATEVER WHATEVER... SO PLEASE.. BE NICE AND FOLLOW THE RULES..

ALSO, CARDS NEED TO BE OUT BY THE 15TH TO MAKE THE MAILING DEADLINE SO THAT PEOPLE CAN HAVE A NICE CARD BEFORE CHRISTMAS.. AGAIN I KNOW A FEW PEOPLE WHO DONT HAVE ANYONE ON THE BOARD ARE LOOKING FORWARD TO THIS VERY MUCH... DONT FUCK IT UP FOR EVERYONE.

also, the person i got will be receiving a few bigger.. packages..

i will do my best to send them with no signature required.. but it means that if your neighborhood is bad, it might get jacked.. so again, if you dont get anything.. let me know.

Originally posted by Tyler Durden

wow, hey, thanks for getting back to me. really.....

i replied to your email.. for sure..

i dont know what to tell you..

the stipulations were well noted on the thread.. i DID email you... but im not the fucking mommy of this project.. im just organized.

you could have easily read and got any info from this thread.

not trying to be a dick.. but your one of about 10 people who are pissed off that i didnt email them back confirming that the project was on.. i am not responsible for this shit..

Originally posted by CinchedWaist

*shudder*

So really now, afterwards are we goin find out who we sent to and who sent to us? I think I'm going to put a clue on my card buttttt....I'll feel shiested(?) if we don't reveal our identities afterwards.

its up to the individual.

there are some big name fucking writers doing this project.. im SURE that anyone who sees what they get will know who got them.. damn sure.

the biggest thing is that people wanted to stay anonymous... this is a fucking graffiti forum for goodness sake.. i know of 4 or 5 people easily that i didnt trust based on their email address and their home/po box address.. kids who were brand new on 12oz or etc etc.. i kept the kids i knew from that shit but for real.. last thing i want is for this to be a problem for anyone. its about being nice for the holiday.. not dropping your home address to some assclown undercover.

Yo Swifs, yeah I got your email, most def. Ill work out an extra one your way also,

+(ill email you, im just too lazy to go to hotmail right now)

I just finished final crits kinda, got an animation to work out, and a little movie but I want to make something nice...this is good.

• 2 weeks later...

SEND YOUR FUCKING CARDS.

PLEASE.

LETS MAKE THIS A MERRY CHRISTMAS FOR ALL THE STUPID GRAFFITI BASTARDS WHO CANT GET SHIT DUE TO THEIR LOVE OF COCANE AND NIGERIA.

YES I AM SHOUTING.

GIVING.. TYPING IN ALL CAPS BECAUSE IT IS BOTH COOL AND ORIGINAL.

::devilush pulling hair out::

so pearls ran out of the equiptment that i need for the holiday cards.....i was so upset. they dont get a next shipment until next tuesday and by then its so fucking late.

um i'll email the people that i owe cards to. but i still def will send something to my secret santa.

Originally posted by Devilush

um i'll email the people that i owe cards to. .

i sent out yours today along with everyone elses.

i didn't get charged for mr. chupacabra's package though (it didn't show up on the receipt). i just hope it is still getting there and that i didn't drop it somewhere at the post office :o

time will tell.

I AM HUGE SLACKER, BUT SADDAMS CAPTURE MOTIVATED ME TO SHAVE MY BEARD AND UNEARTH MYSELF FROM THE HOLE IN WHICH I DWELL...ITLL BE SENT OUT IN A FEW DAYS....SORRY WHAT EVER DUMB FORIEGHNER (I DONT CARE ENOUGH TO SPELL IT RIGHT) GETS IT...UNLESS I LIKE YOU...WHICH I DOUBT, I HATE YOUR COUNTRY, BUT NONE THE LESS YOU WILL GET IT...BAH HUMBUG...on the other hand christmas cookies taste good.

im so fucking glad i made the deadline monday, simply because i knew 90 percent of the people on here are absolute assclowns and wouldnt ship their shit till like friday this week.

damn people.

if you cant wait to get yours, that sucks because just about EVERYONE is running late on em.

giving: bitching about paper.

Archived