OFFICIAL 12 OZ CHRISTMAS CARD EXCHANGE

Giving Tree

Originally posted by IntangibleFame

meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee....have you finished the newest issue by the way? still got my addressser? if not ill email you through friendster or some thing because im lazy...awesome lazy..

pssssh new issue? hahaha i wish!! well it's almost done. i'm trying to make this issue 50 pages so it's gonna be $2 instead of $1. do you think people are willing to pay for that?

i took a flick of one of my old friends at our thanksgiving cocktail party standing in front of the BART sign in our kitchen and he has the hubbys gun in his waist. i'm putting that with his tag on the cover. he gave me permission do to so so hopefully i can get this shit done.

i dont have your address btw. would you like a christmas card from me as well?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ok, its going to take till 12... i wasnt going to let any more people in but a few just signed on that would be AMAZING to trade with.. so i added em..

there are some great artists doing this project.. some people im really excited to see some work from..

sorry its taking a long time.. but there are now like 30 some people in on it..

again.. i appologise.. but you should have them tonight sometime before midnight..

now i gotta go to the gym.

an hour and a half later.. everyone got their names

1) DO NOT TELL ANYONE WHO YOU GOT PLEASE..

i know some of you know the person you got.. who fucking cares. please dont tell them

2) please send out your card.. nothing will make this suck more than making a card for someone and them not getting one in return.. i did NOT give you the other person so its back and forth.. i made it round robin so more people would interact.. and i actually made damn good connections with some amazing artists and individuals who should see/know their work..

PLASE.. SEND OUT YOUR CARD BY THE 15TH!!! PLEASE!!!

Originally posted by mr.yuck

Okay i just got mines too and i already have a question.

I got an overseas address and I dont know. It looks all wrong but maybe i dont know. Giving touch my email button so i can clear this up right quick.

HollerTronica

email the card email.

im REALLY busy with shit right now.

clue i KNOW i assigned you someone, i RE sent the address...

i was doing them 2 at a time so i might have messed up.. but i sent it again..

if you DONT get it this time, hit up on here again and i'll leave you my instant messanger name, then i can talk to you on there and give it to you..

FAME.. sorry man.. the guy specifically asked for no newbies to have him/her.. i did my best man, i only had one other person who was willing to send overseas and about 8 people overseas who wanted to trade with the states..

in total we have like 38 people doing this..

there were about 25 from the u.s.

a 2 or 3 from australia (who specifically asked not to trade with people from oz.. go figure)*

and the rest were euro heads..

again.. sorry if you got someone overseas but i did the best i could, like i said a few requested people in the states, and a few more requested that they didnt get people around them..

i have been told by about 5 people that i gave them someone they already know, and for that.. sorry, but again, thats how the cookie crumbled..

hopefully this all goes well.. get your card out asap.. please dont procrastinate.. or you will never send it.

thanks guys..

man!! i'm so anxious to see who has me!

but in other news, i got my secret santa and i could have sworn i've sent him a package before with my zines. but yet, since i've sent out so many packages i cant remember who it is. darnit.

CLUE ......give me time and i will email you back today. i have a couple of meetings but i have the laptop for the meetings. BORING.

Archived