graff girls in the north west

RuzE

Originally posted by arktic

Pars is a man, a little man, a man of diabolical genius. A man of punk rock gangsterism and plans to take over the world. Now that Pores person, I can't decide if its a boy or girl cause everytime I see this guy he's always trying to punk a girl. Does that make his girl a lesbian? Or is she hella dikeish and does that make him gay? Either way it is fresh to see graff couples. I need me a few graff ho's and I'll be all good. Any takers ladies?

THIS GUY IS FULL OF SHIT!!!!!! PARS=GIRL

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

ms. parski

She mads me a canvas for a trade instead of charging yuppie prices.... down as fuck. No other chick puts in work like she does!! You can't contest that!! And she's pretty fucking gangster too.... One time in the yard she heard someone coming up behind her and whipped out this crowbar from her bag... it was just a humbum- and she relaxed... but man, you dont want to fuck with her!!!

Guest Mike bibby

girl or not, pars and pores are some coward ass folks and i dissed a number of their freights and city spots this weekend, ran up on 2 of their shook ass homeys and almost shanked 1, wish it would of been you bitches, i'm through with you cowards, you tell me you want to call me and set up a fight and i email you my number and you vanish! real graf pussies right there. i'm still in seattle for a week why dont you holla at a pimp..

Originally posted by Mike bibby

girl or not, pars and pores are some coward ass folks and i dissed a number of their freights and city spots this weekend, ran up on 2 of their shook ass homeys and almost shanked 1, wish it would of been you bitches, i'm through with you cowards, you tell me you want to call me and set up a fight and i email you my number and you vanish! real graf pussies right there. i'm still in seattle for a week why dont you holla at a pimp..

I forgot to add pier and biter to the list of graff girls in the norfwest, at least for another week... Too bad they don't let pores give them some lessens on how to diss shit, those lines are horrible.

Originally posted by Gary Ridgway

I forgot to add pier and biter to the list of graff girls in the norfwest, at least for another week...

^^^^ since when did being a girl equal being a stupid-ass punk? biter and pier may be little dicks, but they sure as hell aint no females. trust me, there are better "insults" out there for the shit they're trying to pull. the females writing here in the north dont deserve the disrespect of being lumped in with fools like the two of them.

Originally posted by skidrow

^^^^ since when did being a girl equal being a stupid-ass punk? biter and pier may be little dicks, but they sure as hell aint no females. trust me, there are better "insults" out there for the shit they're trying to pull. the females writing here in the north dont deserve the disrespect of being lumped in with fools like the two of them.

Your right, my bad, I forgot they are The Butt Kings TBK

Originally posted by Mike bibby

sorry to bum you out pussy but all those frieghts you dissed got fixed and as for dissing there street shit... you dont even have the balls to go over them.. you just put lines through fills.. hahahah you guys aint got no HEART!!!!!:lol: :lol: :lol:

Archived