Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
RuzE

graff girls in the north west

Recommended Posts

Do ya Homework

 

Jakee is a writer from ny...name is already taken! Ladies think they are exempt from originality?? Do the work and find out if someone has already made that name for themselves!!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by Flowershirt

i made out with that chick Pars at this party, then that dude Move whipped his dick out and scared her off.

 

i remember that!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by FUCKTHEWORLD

Pars is a girl...

 

Pars is a man, a little man, a man of diabolical genius. A man of punk rock gangsterism and plans to take over the world. Now that Pores person, I can't decide if its a boy or girl cause everytime I see this guy he's always trying to punk a girl. Does that make his girl a lesbian? Or is she hella dikeish and does that make him gay? Either way it is fresh to see graff couples. I need me a few graff ho's and I'll be all good. Any takers ladies?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by Flowershirt

i made out with that chick Pars at this party, then that dude Move whipped his dick out and scared her off.

 

whattthefuck!! pars is my goddamned kid sister, you bastard!! she's only 14 for christssake!!

you're in for a world of trouble for touching her!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by arktic

Pars is a man, a little man, a man of diabolical genius. A man of punk rock gangsterism and plans to take over the world. Now that Pores person, I can't decide if its a boy or girl cause everytime I see this guy he's always trying to punk a girl. Does that make his girl a lesbian? Or is she hella dikeish and does that make him gay? Either way it is fresh to see graff couples. I need me a few graff ho's and I'll be all good. Any takers ladies?

 

THIS GUY IS FULL OF SHIT!!!!!! PARS=GIRL

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

pars is a vampire quit trying to fit the glass slipper

 

 

 

man all the ugly stepsisters always hanging around tryin marry the king

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

pars is a girl and she holds it down. everytime something pops off she throws her hair up, grabs her brass knuckles and is down to go hands with any dude or girl, no matter how big or small. much respect for queen pars!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

ms. parski

 

She mads me a canvas for a trade instead of charging yuppie prices.... down as fuck. No other chick puts in work like she does!! You can't contest that!! And she's pretty fucking gangster too.... One time in the yard she heard someone coming up behind her and whipped out this crowbar from her bag... it was just a humbum- and she relaxed... but man, you dont want to fuck with her!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Mike bibby

girl or not, pars and pores are some coward ass folks and i dissed a number of their freights and city spots this weekend, ran up on 2 of their shook ass homeys and almost shanked 1, wish it would of been you bitches, i'm through with you cowards, you tell me you want to call me and set up a fight and i email you my number and you vanish! real graf pussies right there. i'm still in seattle for a week why dont you holla at a pimp..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by skidrow

big ups to viral, ex-northwest vata loca writer.

Word skidrow that chick is crazy and i love her for it.anyone who writes with that sucka aids has to be crazy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by Mike bibby

girl or not, pars and pores are some coward ass folks and i dissed a number of their freights and city spots this weekend, ran up on 2 of their shook ass homeys and almost shanked 1, wish it would of been you bitches, i'm through with you cowards, you tell me you want to call me and set up a fight and i email you my number and you vanish! real graf pussies right there. i'm still in seattle for a week why dont you holla at a pimp..

 

I forgot to add pier and biter to the list of graff girls in the norfwest, at least for another week... Too bad they don't let pores give them some lessens on how to diss shit, those lines are horrible.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by Gary Ridgway

I forgot to add pier and biter to the list of graff girls in the norfwest, at least for another week...

 

^^^^ since when did being a girl equal being a stupid-ass punk? biter and pier may be little dicks, but they sure as hell aint no females. trust me, there are better "insults" out there for the shit they're trying to pull. the females writing here in the north dont deserve the disrespect of being lumped in with fools like the two of them.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by skidrow

^^^^ since when did being a girl equal being a stupid-ass punk? biter and pier may be little dicks, but they sure as hell aint no females. trust me, there are better "insults" out there for the shit they're trying to pull. the females writing here in the north dont deserve the disrespect of being lumped in with fools like the two of them.

 

Your right, my bad, I forgot they are The Butt Kings TBK

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest seattledied

:lol: post it in the northwest thread so they will actually see....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by Mike bibby

girl or not, pars and pores are some coward ass folks and i dissed a number of their freights and city spots this weekend, ran up on 2 of their shook ass homeys and almost shanked 1, wish it would of been you bitches, i'm through with you cowards, you tell me you want to call me and set up a fight and i email you my number and you vanish! real graf pussies right there. i'm still in seattle for a week why dont you holla at a pimp..

 

sorry to bum you out pussy but all those frieghts you dissed got fixed and as for dissing there street shit... you dont even have the balls to go over them.. you just put lines through fills.. hahahah you guys aint got no HEART!!!!!:lol: :lol: :lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×