Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
RuzE

graff girls in the north west

i just wanted to find out if there is any girls in the north west that graffs and hoping that i am not the only one! if soo holla back

there are too many to name but here are a few females who have done it in the northwest. some of them might not be girls but i seen them mentioned on other threads as girls so...

Karma!!!

Angel 179

Eski

Jasper

Ncee 17

Swan/ Naws

Oldey

Eloms

Aybe

Strawberry

Cola

Dase

Loka

H2O

i know theres tons more cuz i have painted with others but cant remember what they write. I havent looked at new graff for like 2 years so i am probably missing any new girls on the block.

Someone should start a thread on girls from the midwest cuz i know like a thousand girl writers in the midwest. but the northwest has seen a lot of girl writers too

hey i will post some of my stuff as soon as i take a pic of it. (i hope its soon then when i do i want you guys to tell me what ya think)!:smiles:

hahaha ..... if your talking about the dase from portland whos wak as fuck then your wrong about him being a girl... no one is waker than dase

what about a thread for lefthanded mexican lesbians from the northwest? there is already a girls thread and a northwest thread. This cheesedick ass thread is crap. what a disservice to women and the northwest.

Originally posted by hotbudda

>

that same girl is in the show me some skin thread in paper chase, except it shows her ass with tha purple thong...she has the nicest ass on that thread..

Or Gel..remember her..not the same as LA Jel..

There don't seem to be to many girls writing in this area anymore. But I have seen Swan/Naws around. And despite what they say Pars is no girl. I heard move was a girl...but considering all the people who are convinced that pars is a chick..I don't know how true that is.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this