graff girls in the north west

RuzE

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

there are too many to name but here are a few females who have done it in the northwest. some of them might not be girls but i seen them mentioned on other threads as girls so...

Karma!!!

Angel 179

Eski

Jasper

Ncee 17

Swan/ Naws

Oldey

Eloms

Aybe

Strawberry

Cola

Dase

Loka

H2O

i know theres tons more cuz i have painted with others but cant remember what they write. I havent looked at new graff for like 2 years so i am probably missing any new girls on the block.

Someone should start a thread on girls from the midwest cuz i know like a thousand girl writers in the midwest. but the northwest has seen a lot of girl writers too

Or Gel..remember her..not the same as LA Jel..

There don't seem to be to many girls writing in this area anymore. But I have seen Swan/Naws around. And despite what they say Pars is no girl. I heard move was a girl...but considering all the people who are convinced that pars is a chick..I don't know how true that is.

Originally posted by FUCKTHEWORLD

Pars is a girl...

Pars is a man, a little man, a man of diabolical genius. A man of punk rock gangsterism and plans to take over the world. Now that Pores person, I can't decide if its a boy or girl cause everytime I see this guy he's always trying to punk a girl. Does that make his girl a lesbian? Or is she hella dikeish and does that make him gay? Either way it is fresh to see graff couples. I need me a few graff ho's and I'll be all good. Any takers ladies?

Originally posted by Flowershirt

i made out with that chick Pars at this party, then that dude Move whipped his dick out and scared her off.

whattthefuck!! pars is my goddamned kid sister, you bastard!! she's only 14 for christssake!!

you're in for a world of trouble for touching her!!