WHAT WERE YOU THINKING WHEN YOU REGISTERED ON 12OZ

~KRYLON2~

my registering was a cave in after pressure from HYENA (king of hell) and joker always telling me to get on here. i thought it was corny as hell, and it is, oh well.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by E MARTYR

i was thinking how long it would take for everyone to fall in love with "the god"

:lol:

LOVE ME OR HATE ME BABY YOU STUCK WITH ME!

:king:

You only registered again cuz you didnt take the hint that no one thinks you are interesting/funny/great.

-I registered to post flicks:innocent:

<span style='color:black'>Well i remember that 12oz went down for quite some time. Then I came back and it was gray and I thought to myself "Wow this is some snazzy futuristic type shit.

I think the funniest thing that i remember about this site was when they had that pi symbol at the bottom corner of the screen like in that movie The Net and it linked to the FBI or someshit. Kids were wiggin out about that. It gave me a good laugh.</span>:D

12oz gets props from me allthough i spent a lot of time being a fucking nerd shit talker here....guess what...im a nerd shit talker in real life to.

i have met some really cool people via this site and i think the average 12oz member that regularly hangs out in ch0 is smarter than the average bear with a few that are still on their moms tits as far interaction with adults. im guilty. oh well it looks bad on me. im a dork. nerd. add having hyperactive alchoholic who does not play well with others.

Who the hell knows what I was thinking. When I went to school (Trade school) I used to get online for hours and post/advertise for my ex-crews web-site. I would then go around and add links to all the big name places, i.e.....www.12ozprophet.com,50mm, and shit like that.

I think it was Gnes that originally told me about this place and got me interested. I now realize that there are alot of people that I know or have met and never put two and two. 12oz kicks ass. Great place to read about shit that's interesting to the same generation.

yeah, I used to go on the Steelo, talking about this and that, read the babble. Then at some point I guess I got on 12oz. I ferget what my first username was... I just got on again, cuz Jobes planted the seed in my head, and now it's sprouted and I'm and idiot, and Jobes if you read this guess who.

As well, Artcrimes led me here... probably a year or so before I ever posted... never even really noticed Channel Zero existed.. I just wanted to look at flicks.

Then eventually Organ Donor (JAUNT RIP) started to post around on here.. we'd bullshit, he'd talk about certain shit he'd seen posted on here or heard, ask me if I'd seen 'that one thread'... At that point I was in my 'fuck painting, I wanna bang preppy girls' stage so I blew it off as nerd-talk...

Jaunt passed away. I felt like an asshole for sorta having shown him writing in the first place then never getting off my stupid, lazy, smoked-out ass and getting up with him.

I decided to start taking this (writing, not the forum) serious again, just for a friend. Came on here to post in his Heavens thread... started nosing around in to Ch. 0...

And since I've started posting I've noticed most of us who do this shit share pretty much the same demeanor. Now I only wish I could stop checking for new messages before I go to bed every night... which usually leads to my sitting on here for over an hour hitting refresh to see who's replied to what.

The threads like KaBar's in Trainspotting are what keep me coming back...

Guest Pilau Hands
Originally posted by DEE38

i dont remember but the name: SECRET comes to mind.

where is she anyway??????????????????

she's holdin' it down. my head in the toilet that is

i don't remember how i got here. probably linked from some other site i found randomly on artcrimes. it used to be a much smaller closeknit community, that was wild. i met so many good folks back then

• 2 years later...
I was thinking: How the fuck did i miss the link to the forum all these years on the black/green site...

I wasnt thinking: That i'll get so addicted.

I love 12oz aswell

black/green site was fun.

wow ive been here for a long time.

lol yeah that is right with the math BUT

i was registered in 2000 then the board changed and most peoples shits also got changed too 2001. and i didnt care at the time

i guess it matters now lol

i remember i used to come here in 99 but it took me a whole year to figure out oh shit the message board is where all the graff n danze is.

Archived