WHAT WERE YOU THINKING WHEN YOU REGISTERED ON 12OZ

~KRYLON2~

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was thinking, wow this is great, a new online community for and by people who will understand ME for who I really am, and we can make funnies back and forth in CH.0, and trade flicks, WOW, this is just great. Finally somewhere I can fit in! Now, if I could only get out of the house and find a real job and real life friends instead of just internet friends.......I think I was considering suicide right around that time. Thanks for saving me 12 oz.

lol yeah that is right with the math BUT

i was registered in 2000 then the board changed and most peoples shits also got changed too 2001. and i didnt care at the time

i guess it matters now lol

i remember i used to come here in 99 but it took me a whole year to figure out oh shit the message board is where all the graff n danze is.

i remember the front page was under construction for like a year or more

Guest spectr

oh did i mention i was drunk at the time.. really really drunk...

i am slowly breaking my addiction to 12oz though.. i am spending less and less time on here though thats only due to a new video game...

• 4 years later...
'I heard there is flicks of my shit in here' circa early 2002

haha this happened to me the other day but on a different forum. slowly becoming e-famous.

i cant wait til people are reposting my pieces on tumblr, then ill feel really validated :lol:

Archived