Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
MR ROCK 1

Scrap Yard Shop in SOHO...

i never really bought much from graf stores even when i did live near them. it seems like shit always costs more there. i just order caps online. before that, it was all about going into wal-mart and taking them off other products. there was one kind of engine cleaner that had really good fat caps. as for skinny caps, who the fuck needed those. but i guess you have to keep up with the times somewhat. and on a sidenote dominican women are bangin.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

its all about painting on vans

paint on vans right by your school so everybodt at school can wonder damn who did that "kill all the ones who forget you"

Re: address

Originally posted by STYLEISKING

ALL THE RIGHT RECORDS

35-61 Junction BLVD

Corona NY 11368

(1718)899-7685

ATTR

I am also a sucker for all the dub model cars they have there. damn I can look at those things for hours. and someday when I come into cash, I want to buy the lowrider bicycle.

apparently scrap yards got shut down because they were selling fake montana's. However there is a spot in Brooklyn (not gonna tell ya) where you can get the deal deal Spanish Montana's for $4 a can, not to mention easy as hell to rack.

word scraps been closed for a while yo, i bet they got caught by som surveylance shit sellin stuff to minors, i kno another graff shop, take the F train to second ave station, and thers a place called "living envious styles", not as good as scrap but its aiiight, i forget wat block it is exactly but just walk around for a few and yer bound to catch it.

also my boy told me about som place in the bronx with montanas for 5 bucks, ima check that place out also.

Guest imported_Europe
Originally posted by SkyFlax

apparently scrap yards got shut down because they were selling fake montana's.

There is no such thing as "fake Montana". How can that shut down a shop?

I use fake montanas all the time. I paint a regular crap can, black, and then with my nicest hand writing possible i write "montana fake can" on the side and Boom, IM the instant J>O>E

i am happy that bome the system is not open . its a place that toys writers go to be cool and suck dick. real writers have no time to stay home and look at graf moves . there out boming and take over shit.

went there this summer when i visited. it was an okay shop. they sold me a fucked up pilot and replaced it. i never got the chance to hit up the all the right.

he's probably trying to make some loot back that he lost when he was closed.

honestly that is a good spot for a store, if i had $$$ i'd make him an offer to buy it from him!

he was prolly just saying that becuz his line could be tapped or yu could be a cop, i called this other graff shop i know once and they told me they didnt even sell spray paint and when i went ther, they not only had racks and racks full they sold it to me, and im underage:)