Scrap Yard Shop in SOHO...

MR ROCK 1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

word scraps been closed for a while yo, i bet they got caught by som surveylance shit sellin stuff to minors, i kno another graff shop, take the F train to second ave station, and thers a place called "living envious styles", not as good as scrap but its aiiight, i forget wat block it is exactly but just walk around for a few and yer bound to catch it.

also my boy told me about som place in the bronx with montanas for 5 bucks, ima check that place out also.

Guest imported_Europe
Originally posted by SkyFlax

apparently scrap yards got shut down because they were selling fake montana's.

There is no such thing as "fake Montana". How can that shut down a shop?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 years later...
  • 4 weeks later...
i am happy that bome the system is not open . its a place that toys writers go to be cool and suck dick. real writers have no time to stay home and look at graf moves . there out boming and take over shit.

I was in NY about 2 years ago and it was my last night there. I took the train to the scrapyard cause I needed to get some paint for a mission that night and as soon as I walked in these 2 toy ass writers looked at me and immediately asked "what do you write"... I got some caps and they did to. The guy who worked there seemed kinda pissed off, he said something along the lines of "i just stayed open for 20 extra minutes so you guys could buy some caps?"... At the time I wasn't old enough to buy paint and there was nobody around there to get it for me, so I ended up copping 2 cans off the writers I had met in the store. My brother had a slightly loud mouth and told them I was going to be doing a train that night. They started freaking out and giving me all sorts of warnings saying I'd get my ass beat and my paint taken, there'd be dogs, thered be cameras, vandal squad would come at me acting like writers etc... Needless to say nothing went wrong and the kids didn't really know what they were saying....

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I re-bought all the Video Graffs there a few years back. Called them up and said I was coming from 2 hrs away and could they hook me up with a deal since I was buying like 9 vids at $15.00 a pop. Got there and the dude gave me 9 for 8 which worked for me. Been going there since 1995 and it's always the same (in a good way) except for the name change.

I remember it being closed for water problems. Sucked, but they're back at it again mutha fuckazzzzz!!