Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
MR ROCK 1

Scrap Yard Shop in SOHO...

ive been there, the guy behind the counter was nice, he seemed kinda stoked to meet a writer from australia.

Originally posted by MR ROCK 1

Hello,

does anyone know why Scrap Yard in SOHO has been closed for like two months?

lmao i have the same problem. ive been calling them the last 2 weeks everyday. that store is a fucking joke they have no schedule they are closed whenever they wanna be and open when they feel like it. maybe they have been closed because of ramadan? i doubt it. i know the other graff shop in tomkins park but are there any other stores similar to scrapyard where u can get videos, caps markers?

Shit, this prolly isn't useful.. but maybe someone will know what I'm talking about..

When I came here like 5 or so years ago someone told me there was a shop off of Canal with a piece on the side that said 'Bomb The System' or something... anyone?

yeah it just wouldnt be right if a supply store stayed open for a healthy amount of time, i geuss u cant go from "bombin the system" to working within it and supporting the system.. ? smell me?

but that shop was cool while it lasted, they hooked me up

All The Rights is over-priced as hell... I stopped in there the other day, as far as buying anything for painting goes, skip that. Lots of vinyl. Didn't have J-Zone. If I stole a credit card I'd go berzerker on the paint.

Originally posted by Ethreadzny2

I like all the rights, because the dominican women in the nieghborhood are mint.

dominican women make me want to throw up

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now