What do you listen to while you sketch?

stylus1

Originally posted by yoink

For some reason your post reminded me of something...cant think of it though

I was hoping for a bit os a 'Streetcar Named Desire' vibe.

...and the sound of the jazz band played on into the night.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

It's def. nice to listen to jams on the headphones while you're out painting. It makes it so you don't make those little noises that let people know you've got an ear out. I don't feel so sketchy when I have headphones on, underground hip hop ha ha ha. I like Elephant Man, makes me want to hit some real in your face type spots. Problem is I only have tape player and I quit making mix types like three years ago. Anyone mentioned U2? I guess when I'm drawing I like hip hop gets the ideas going ya know. Cannibal Ox (bastards don't play the show they were supposed to) Biggie, ODB (on the walkman) Uz Jsme Doma "I love you my baby my sweet cherie "

I am listening to Deda(The Original Baby Pa)......disc 2 unreleased album from Pete Rock...."The Original Baby Pa"-'95/'96.......man,this shit is beyond dope.....

I'm still waiting for Mekolitious to drop something older from around the same period....'sup Vanity?.....you hear of anything?

Archived