Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
OTOE_DNIAL

Whats every bodies position on....

Now me I"m a rookie but all i know is that private property should be avoided unless its the most desirable of canvases.

In other words what is your opinion of painting on private property?

Should it be stressed not to?

Because of increased heat?

Or should you paint it as freely as public property?

no churches or houses for me. i'm not too keen on hitting certain things near my house, either.

i look up on anything i can do to hurt coporate america.

i dont do houses, places of worship, cemetaries, i will do a private fence if it backs on to the train lines. no trees either, just a personal thing...

Originally posted by rubbish heap

no churches or houses for me. i'm not too keen on hitting certain things near my house, either.

i look up on anything i can do to hurt coporate america.

agreed.:yum:

if you set up guidlines for yourself, your just going to end up breaking them. each person knows if it's ok to hit something up when it comes time to do it or not. but yeah, i tend to stay away from houses and churches, temples, and things like that.

Some piece of shit took it upon themselves to tag this old ass palm tree that's been growing along these tracks on 880 by oakland for YEARS. Area heads will know of which palm i speak of. If you're ever down that way, look for my "no humping" shrine at the base of the tree. Add something to it if you will.

but yeah....no trees, big rocks, houses, churches, cars (unless they are FUCKED UP) or mailboxes....that's just trouble.

house parties

don't have a house party, invite writers and not expect your shit to get crushed. especially if you piss them off.

Re: house parties

Originally posted by arktic

don't have a house party, invite writers and not expect your shit to get crushed. especially if you piss them off.

You speaking from experence? Never have a house party (And invite all writers) and not expect your area to be covered in graffiti and may be some of ur property by a few haters!

Back to the subject.. I dont paint trees, animals (unless they piss me off), houses unless it a tramps cardboard box cuz there nuffin wrong with a lil bit of decoratin once and a while. Dont hit churches or cars.

HUH?

I paint on private propety all the time. Railroad Property Mostly.

And City Property. Rooftops are private Property. Behind Stores also. Trespassing is just part of the sport.

now i just thought i'd through out the question. NOw here is my 2 bits.

I'll paint anything, But churches, cars, houses. They're all just too private. Anything that is owned by more than one person. For example i won't paint the houses in the gated community but I will paint the outer resident walls if they are resonably nice. I like roof tops especially if they can be seen by the road. Sometimes we have to paint private property down here because decient public property that can be seen by others is just too scarce.

city property isn't private property.

man, what you know?!

The city can own property and chose to open it to the public or not. Ya know, a city park that closes at sunset. If you are in that park after 10pm then you are trespassing. If the city owns a water treatment plant more than likely they don't want you there...NO TRESPASSING!

There's a highway that runs by my house, an elevated one. There is just columns and dirt under it with a fence around it and a sign that reads "CITY PROPERTY NO TRESPASSING VIOLATEORS WILL BE PROSECUTED".

What's your response to that? eh?

The thing that really pisses me off is when people tag on nature...that is the most disrespectful destructive shit ever. I think a few years ago some XIV heads tagged up a bunch of boulders in yosemite. Shit was so lame.

Oh word, we're letting all these tourists know this is XIV territory!

FUck you.

thats what i meant, peoples houses and shit...too private and LENS i fully agree, doin shit like huge rock faces and boulders is just fucking lame..

me and a friend had a long chat about this and we decided we really didnt care hugely about churches, theres nothing that really makes them better than shops. the church has a lot more money than most and they come round my yard shoving their shit in my face, i dont mind giving some back.

saying that i dont think ive hit many/any

none of us will see heaven

Originally posted by LENS

The thing that really pisses me off is when people tag on nature...that is the most disrespectful destructive shit ever. I think a few years ago some XIV heads tagged up a bunch of boulders in yosemite. Shit was so lame.

Oh word, we're letting all these tourists know this is XIV territory!

FUck you.

agreed, also i would never paint an amimal, i hate seeing photos of animals with tags on them, that shit is just cruel.

I'm in the same boat as all of you... I don't hit houses, worship places or cars.

Hauling trucks, apartments, duplexes and cement walls built out in front of people's houses are cool by me.

fuck trees....but i do agree on the places of worship, peronal propery, etc...anything city owned is pure game.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this