New clothing line

electro-vadal

Yo I'm posting this to show a clothing line that I have, to you and some of the work that me and my boys have done.. I'm not trying to creat a debate about how people dont like graff on clothing or do. If you like it then cool if not then thats cool also, every one has there prefrence. Thanks for looking if you check this post out...

New Clothing Label

Hi I am the owner of a portland Oregon based Urban Clothing company called Urban Concepts Streetwear. I am selling some of my stuff on ebay at the moment untill I get my website up and running. So if you are interested just check the link out. I also have stuff for sale in portland Oregon at 360vinly, NAC, and the skateshop called ollies. I am also the proud sponsor of The the breaking crew the Misile Fists"from PDX" , the MC crew the Sound Godz "from PDX" and the bay area mc The prophet... Well if your interested just check out the ebay listings....

http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.d...&sort=3&rows=50

Thanks

Nero

Urban Concepts Streetwear

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

The page cannot be found

The page you are looking for might have been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please try the following:

If you typed the page address in the Address bar, make sure that it is spelled correctly.

Open the cgi6.ebay.com home page, and then look for links to the information you want.

Click the Back button to try another link.

HTTP 404 - File not found

Internet Information Services

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Technical Information (for support personnel)

More information:

Microsoft Support

Archived