12oz Christmas Card Project.....(An Idea)

DEE38

i think going about it like mr abc is a good idea

email ppl who you would like to send/recive too get their details and give yours..

other wise it could get really confusing and some one might get left out :(

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by krie

i think going about it like mr abc is a good idea

email ppl who you would like to send/recive too get their details and give yours..

other wise it could get really confusing and some one might get left out :(

yeah, the reason i don't wanna do the outta-the-hat thing is cos i couldn't give a flying fuck about 90% of the people on the board. the people that get love from me also get a xmas card too. me and devilush have traded xmas cards before anyway, so i was going to be sending her one anyway

Originally posted by krie

and me considering u and I are the only cool australians on this board

anyways.. ill be down to send some off to certain members of the board

i dont think your cool, i think your some surfie who lives somewhere like frankston in melbourne ... am i close home boy ?

Originally posted by Rectum

i dont think your cool, i think your some surfie who lives somewhere like frankston in melbourne ... am i close home boy ?

damn, you got me

ooooo.

ohh yea mr. abc and i did trade christmas cards before. we're normal people really.

but i'm in. i'm not sure who would want a christmas card from me. i know that imma send one to mr. abc and heshy because they are close friends.

so i guess whoever wants a christmas card can email me.

so wait....how do we go about doing this again??? i'm not fully awake and i'm cranky as fuck and i had a really horrible night that just broke my heart. so cut me some slack and someone run this by me one more time.....

im down for this!

we should probably do this by continent though, because internationl posting around xmas is really asking for trouble!

but fuck it, if you want to trade / send me a card get at me etc.

I'm figuring it should be like a secret santa thing

We need to make a list of all who's down.....

..or, people who are interested can email there user name (eg; krie) to the organiser along with their mailing address and then names be picked randomly, so who ever was to get my name for example, would be told and then they know where to send the goods too..

yea, like this guy said ^^

so it would be like a surprise b/c we wouldn't know who was assigned to us. However, who will be the organizer?

man. you guys are some unorganized mothafuckers..

i'll take over..

email me at: twelveozchristmas@yahoo.com

hit up my aim name: llfesucksdle and let me know you want in... im not always online so email is the SAFEST route.. email PLEASE...

1) INCLUDE YOUR NAME ON 12OZ!!!!

2) I WILL NEED YOUR FUCKING ADDRESS SO I CAN SEND IT TO THE OTHER GUY.. P.O. BOXES ARE FINE ETC..

then i'll compile a list and hook that shit up..

it'll take like a day max.. i'll give EVERYONE until this coming MONDAY to msg or email me..

again.. email me at: twelveozchristmas@yahoo.com

whoa giving tree to the rescue!

so i'll email you of course. so this is a secret santa thinggy? i'm still gonna send christmas cards to the regular people that send cards to. so if anyone wants christmas cards regradless, email me and i'll draw one out for ya.

Re: since im goin to the post later...

Originally posted by yoink

/ how bout I send you a card....with a few stickers (courtesy for being a procrastinator) and a few dollar dollar bills for some zines)

;)

yeah, i keep telling devilush i would send her money for her magazine for almost a year now. i will now 8-)

i want a copy of issue 1 too. :D

Re: since im goin to the post later...

Originally posted by yoink

/ how bout I send you a card....with a few stickers (courtesy for being a procrastinator) and a few dollar dollar bills for some zines)

;)

thats quite alright with me!

people have already emailed me (within like 10 mins of posting my post) about just sending me shit...which is cool beans! i like getting pacakges. i need to get off my lazy arse anyway. so yea, anyone who wants zines, a chrsitmas card, stickers, etc....email me about it. and we can talk about a trade.

i cant spell today.

<<looser

Archived