Mannnn, All the threads on here are SOOO pathetic it hurts. POPGUNWAR used to RUN IT.

LivinDigital

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Yesh, i don't make any claims to seniority or validity of my opinions but i would like to state an observation of some interest.

It's funny how if someone tries to re-hash a thread done three years ago, everyone is up in arms about it.

But since i have posted here...there have been multiple "Channel Zero Good ol' Days" or "Death of Channel Zero" or "Channel Zero: A Time For Reflection" Any time that happens, no one bats an eye or says anything but god forbid you attempt to resurrect a discussion about something fun or meaningful.

It's the only time around here outright repitition is accepted if not lovingly embraced.

The soundtrack to this thread should be "Story of My Life" by Social Distortion.

Quit whining about the new 7-11 and how there's no one to talk to downtown. Change your jeans if you don't like all the holes.

hahahahah....

pop gun wearing pink shirts he loved...

me and suki talked shit on you dog....

but i give you props...but really though.... me and suki....we talked mad trash on you just so you know...

in fact....me and you were voted most likely to end up in a multiple homicide thread......

homey....pgw.....drug addiction is a motherfukcer homey.

my folks got off heroin meth and coke....i hope you got the strength.

stay up youngstaah.

peace.

-the book is still underway, but im designing my SIGNATURE SERIES 303 Skateboards DECK and WHEELS, which will be out within a month.

-i DID get my OC today, and some morphine.

-IM NOT SCRAWNY. I was wearing ass tight gear in those photos. I am 6'2" 180. Im no muscle man, but i am cut.

-Devilush, Im NOT in SF, but will be within 24hrs. Im only going to be in town for a quick minute though, because I have a gallery show that I have MAD work to do for so I had to postpone moving. I'll give you a call when I get in town.

-and suki can talk all the shit she wants on me, but i still like the tshirts she gave me. the free winona one is hot.

oh, and yes this is POPGUNWAR.

KidDigital.

Lisa Lee hates me but she just mad cause she aint got the dick and my potnah fucked his ex while he was fucking her.

your a drug addict though. i would marry sooki ooki. i think she's cool.

but we talked on the phone and she hates you homey....via Lisa Lee hating me you see?

maybe not.

get high you art fag hipster loser pink shirt wearing motherfucker.

Originally posted by LivinDigital

-the book is still underway, but im designing my SIGNATURE SERIES 303 Skateboards DECK and WHEELS, which will be out within a month.

-i DID get my OC today, and some morphine.

-IM NOT SCRAWNY. I was wearing ass tight gear in those photos. I am 6'2" 180. Im no muscle man, but i am cut.

-Devilush, Im NOT in SF, but will be within 24hrs. Im only going to be in town for a quick minute though, because I have a gallery show that I have MAD work to do for so I had to postpone moving. I'll give you a call when I get in town.

-and suki can talk all the shit she wants on me, but i still like the tshirts she gave me. the free winona one is hot.

oh, and yes this is POPGUNWAR.

KidDigital.

scraaawwwny :p

Originally posted by old*824

Lisa Lee hates me but she just mad cause she aint got the dick and my potnah fucked his ex while he was fucking her.

but we talked on the phone and she hates you homey....via Lisa Lee hating me you see?

maybe not.

get high you art fag hipster loser pink shirt wearing motherfucker.

your a serious asshole with superiority issues. its no wonder people have the opinions about you they do.

Originally posted by old*824

but we talked on the phone and she hates you homey

hehe like omg we talke d on teh phoenz!!! i thenlk i have a crsh on tht gurl lol!!!!!! n u r stupid ni am jealus that u kno her lol !! hey btw she h8s u so don't even thenk about talknig to haer cos im gonna marry eher!! lol!!!!! c u 2mmorrow 2 furious lpol!!!! (2 FAST REFERENCE OMG!)

peaceout, skate!

Originally posted by rip

fuck that pgw was a faggot we all know your him stop being gay. seriously you and your damn what are you wearing and whats in your pockets threads are gay you never have anything usefull to say just go kill yourself

bitch,

dont hate what you dont understand...and dont be all pissed off cause the hottest girl you will ever date is like a 3 out of 10.

Archived