hip hop accessorizing(rolleyes)

brown twinkie

god....

i saw some of the source awards tonight.....

iverson sitting with a white towel hangin' off his head.

nelly with a band aid under his eye....

some doods with bike gloves on..........

bandanas tying off a rolled up cuff....

bandana under a skewed ball cap and a head band

over top the cap...

countless others doing the same, some with white

towels hangin' out of their ass.........

this shit is fuckin' gay.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest fr8lover

my rap live act would consist of one song, in which we wave towels around real fast, throw water around into the audience, and flip dollar bills around....for the finale ill get my whole 500 deep posse on stage, each with a mic so it ends with a bunch of "WHAT NIGGA" and "YEAH YEAH"s

Originally posted by just~someone~else~:

you sound like high school girls sizing up other people....grow up...

oh my god!

hey....guy......welcome to the real world.

your holier than thou attitude really sums up

to being full of shit. you size people up everyday.

no? then your full of shit.

contradiction is a bitch huh?

you sound like high school girls sizing up other people....grow up...

oh my god!

who are you telling to grow up, you're on the fucking internet reading up on hip hop accessorizing. if you don't like it fuck off. who get's offended by some one saying that some dudes at the source awards were dressed stupid. they were dressed stupid, plain and simple so suck it up and quit being a little bitch.

i withdrew my post because this will turn into something stupider than it already is...

lighten up dood..

oh wait.......don't tell me your in front of your monitor with a white towel

hangin' off your head.....

i think i'll enter the fray with my contribution.....you know how doods have chains hangin' down to their knees from their wallets????

why not hook the chain to your belt, and then hook it up to the tightener on your ball cap......that way you'll never lose it and you've one upped the accesory crowd.

and let me also say about the awards......

live performance was pretty much exactly like the videos...

ludacris drives into the venue with a fuckin' range rover or

some ridiculously expensive suv, then jumps on stage, followed

by 20-30 barely dressed 'hoes'.........

hiphoppers sure like to objectify the ladies.......

i bet the ladies love that.

man fuck that rappers objectify women bullshit.....when the rapper kidnaps the girl and threatens their life to get them on stage dancing around...thats when you can say that shit...those girls audition for that shit probably..they arnt forced to do that...so rappers shouldnt condone that sort of behavior but dont hate them for it..hate the women themselves that are doing it...i wouldnt mind 20 fine girls hanging around me. word.

yea. i dont really care about it that much just i saw this thing on much music a long time ago and these women were getting mad at rappers for objectifying women, and when someone said what i said they took 10 minutes to think of some stupid excuse and still blamed the rappers...when 99% of the time the rapper doesnt even control that stuff...the record label and director put thsoe women in their..sure the rapper can say no i will not do the video like that but thats just stupid..bad business...who cares this is a dumb subject anyways.

ya I watched that last night ,it was lame as fuck expect for Trick daddys proformance,and did you see whrn Jesse Jackson came out?He said "Whats my nizzo's foeshizzo's" that was too funny.

As far as the towel thing has been around in Miami as far back as I can remember.I carry one to whip my sweat if its a hot day .

oh my god....i cant belive you made it past the p-diddy and the fam performance to 5 people on roof....one big no talent no name click....dude was too pussy to preform in front of shuge knight....i would be to but then again im not running around spouting about how much heat i hold....go figure....in all defense of nelly i heard he got into a fight before the awards, fabolous took off one of his high heels and threw it at him resulting in a full fleged scratching match, nelly got a vicious nic under his eye....such is life when your a thug....

------------------

brick, brick ,brick...thats how i be up against your girlfriends ass...

Originally posted by pauliewalnuts:

As far as the towel thing has been around in Miami as far back as I can remember.I carry one to whip my sweat if its a hot day .

yeah, back about 5 years ago i had a chevy lumina with no air conditioning and i carried a towel with me to wipe myself....mabey everyone was rolling in luminas with no a/c....after all they are all so ghetto right???

------------------

brick, brick ,brick...thats how i be up against your girlfriends ass...

...twinkie - your major mistake - watching that shit to begin with....commercial awards bring commercial music....which basically sucks ass in my opinion...no no im not talking 'underground'....just that most of the shit i hear and see on mainstream stations, sucks....i plug into a college radio station though and bang, dope shit or a find a dope webstation....maybe im not making sense...but awards shows are a joke....and as far as those stupid booty gangsta toting shithead rappers, really its doods playing themselves and its the reason why rap is a cash crop, but will never be taken seriously...and ill bet that 3/4 of the shit you listen to wasnt even nominated...award shows suck, its all about the common denominator......fuck it all...the source, the grammies, the oscars, etc....its all bullshit industry hype...im ramblin.....rOe

there was this guy at school who thought he was the biggest thug, he was some polish guy who thought that poland had more thugs than compton, we always made bets on how soon hed come to school with womens nylons on his head.

oh yea, i just bought tampons to stick up my nostrils, and a plunger to put on my bald head am i still down with the freshest shit?

LEMME JUST SAY.... POOR PEOPLE,,, THEY ARE PLAYIN THEMSELVES ON THAT FAKE HIPHOP MONEY MARKETING SCHEME... BUT ABOUT THE GEAR,, SHOULD WE DISS PUNKS FOR DOCMARTINS AND SPIKEHAIR. SHOULD WE DISS OZZY FOR EATING BATSHIT ... MAN WE GOTTA BE DIFFERENT SOME HOW.. GHETTO STYLES JUST EVOLVE... GROW UP AND DEAL WITH IT.. THIS WORLD AINT FOR JUST YOU ..YOU PROBLLY DO LETTERS LIKE DAIM OR ONE OF THOSE 3DIMENSIONAL FUCKS (NOT DISIN 3DSTYLES BUT THE SHIT IS BITIN BEYOND COMPARE BY MOST)...........

------------------

BOY,LEMMETELLYOUSUNTIN....

dont bump the next man's style...yea some of the shit people wear these days does look ridiculous but why should everyone have the same flavor.to me i dont see the difference in wearing a (suit)tie and or hanging a towel around your neck.They are both st0upid but yet one is accepted as "proper dressing".So yea listen to me.

buuuuutt then again we ALL talk shit about other people so it really doesn't matter.umyea

------------------

fuckitwhocares

[This message has been edited by the last slave (edited 08-30-2001).]

Archived