ipods dirty little secret

Guest diggity

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I bought my iPod about a week after they were first introduced. Still going strong and no battery problems. There was a technical problem about a year or so ago where the charge would not last as long as it was suppose to. But a free update from Apple solved that problem.

Personally, I really want to upgrade to a new one but I can't help but think they'll be coming out with color screens real soon. If I can just hold out...

Originally posted by rubbish heap

i know the ipods *so* cool with its little donut that you spin your finger around to scroll, but cd-mp3 players are where its at, folks. the little player is like 50 bucks, and the cost of a batch of blank cd's is... cheap. and you can get like 200 songs on 1 black cd.. so buy a pack of 20 and your fucking set. hahaha im rambling irrevelently :idea:

Why dont you say fuck it to the whole thing and just record all your songs off the radio?

• 4 weeks later...
Originally posted by Joker

I bought my iPod about a week after they were first introduced. Still going strong and no battery problems. There was a technical problem about a year or so ago where the charge would not last as long as it was suppose to. But a free update from Apple solved that problem.

Personally, I really want to upgrade to a new one but I can't help but think they'll be coming out with color screens real soon. If I can just hold out...

In about a week Jobs is going to introduce some new ipod units, just you wait.